NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by RFX45, Sep 22, 2010.

1. embowafa

embowafa Senior member

Wow. Probably the best single quarter out of the Lakers all year. 3 more of those, please!

2. embowafa

embowafa Senior member

Artest kissing the guns = [​IMG]

3. venessian

venessian Senior member

Wow. Probably the best single quarter out of the Lakers all year. 3 more of those, please!

Artest kissing the guns = [​IMG]

Really, really good stuff. Lakers so in sync!

Yeah, Ron-Ron...too funny!!!

4. ConcernedParent

ConcernedParent Senior member

Heat crying in the locker room [​IMG].

This has gotten so bad that I think the oxymoron of "comedically tragic" or "tragically comedic" is the only thing fitting. I almost feel bad for them.

5. HRoi

HRoi Senior member

THe thing about Thibs' Bulls is that they come at you nonstop on defense. The Heat couldn't handle it...but they did hang close. I try not to pin the misfortunes of my teams on officiating too much, but I was infuriated by the reffing in the 4th quarter. Not so much that bullshit fouls were called on the Heat, but that there was no consistency at all on the other end.

So as of right now the only elite team they've beaten this season is the Lakers. Swept by Chicago, San Antonio and Boston (did they ever win against Dallas?). I've not given up hope for a deep playoff run yet, but only an idiot would not be deeply concerned

6. BEAR JEW

BEAR JEW Senior member

7. venessian

venessian Senior member

Heat suck.

It's very cool how Magic so attentively follows the game even while being interviewed on the sideline. Taking it all in, so cooly.

8. willy cheesesteak

willy cheesesteak Senior member

From SuFu
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

9. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

Lakers are showing the Spurs that they are the defending champs, about damn time!

10. venessian

venessian Senior member

D Rose > MVP
    L James > MWB
    LAL > NBA Champs

11. Brothersport

Brothersport Senior member

Heat are flat-out TERRIBLE in end-game situations. guess that's what happens when your 3 best players suck at shooting 3s. Also, you guys will love this: [​IMG]

12. Steve B.

Steve B. Go Spurs Go

Game? Was there a game?

Apparently someone forgot to tell the Spurs.

13. venessian

venessian Senior member

Heat are flat-out TERRIBLE in end-game situations. guess that's what happens when your 3 best players suck at shooting 3s. Also, you guys will love this:
    [​IMG]

Great pic, but it (and the first vid posted by willy above, with 'Bron Being Baby) illustrates exactly what Mark Jackson and Magic were talking about: these guys are just too self-centered. They may get it it together yet, but they surely don't "get it" right now....

Stop whining; play ball.

14. jet

jet Persian Bro

lol @ heat

Lakers are showing the Spurs that they are the defending champs, about damn time!

Lakers baby Lakers

15. foodguy

foodguy Senior member

At the corner of hipster and hip replacement
    i really think basketball at that level has a lot to do with "chemistry" and fitting together different pieces into a whole that can work together.

requoting myself for the sheer glory of that win. if only the bench had been able to run the f*cking offense, would have been perfect. bynum was a flat-out animal. they had no answer. i think he's got something like 34 boards and 10 blocks in the last 2 games.