1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by RFX45, Sep 22, 2010.

1. HRoi

HRoi Well-Known Member

Curry's not going to go 1-100 or whatever every game. But Lebron had a performance for the ages despite being trolled hard by Draymond and Iggy, and getting jobbed out of at least one critical foul call

2. LawrenceMD

LawrenceMD Well-Known Member

I sometimes wonder where's David Lee? look for him on the bench then see he's wearing a suit and think "oh David Lee's injured...oh wait that's Luke Walton"...# caucasians

Last edited: Jun 8, 2015
    1 person likes this.
  3. ballmouse

ballmouse Well-Known Member

Oddly enough, I find myself rooting for LeBron to carry his team (and Andre Iguodala and Draymond Green) on his back to win the title this year despite having cheered for his opponents in all his previous Finals appearances.

4. foodguy

foodguy Well-Known Member

At the corner of hipster and hip replacement
    curry did have a career-shitty night, but give the cavs a lot of credit. they really manned up on defense. not just on curry, but they were rotating on time, on-spot. gsw had 16 assists the entire night. and good lord lebron is a beast. i still don't like the guy, but all props. still, how long can he carry that lad? he missed 17 of his last 21 shots.

5. Kid Nickels

Kid Nickels Well-Known Member

Without a doubt. I kinda rolled that into my previous comment as a catch-all.. it was a mess all around.

lol… are you Asian? My Asian friends and I joke about this all the time. I don't agree however.

6. LawrenceMD

LawrenceMD Well-Known Member

I was praying for the warriors to make a trade for Brandon Bass because Draymon Green & Brandon Bass # separated at birth.

1 person likes this.
  7. RFX45

RFX45 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  8. Kid Nickels

^ ouch & :lol:

9. idfnl

idfnl Well-Known Member

Handshake. Ha ha.

10. HRoi

HRoi Well-Known Member

Speaking of lookalikes, Dellavedova kinda looks like Ricky Gervais in that gif

11. Kid Nickels

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

reminds me a lot of Stan Wawrinka

12. double00

double00 Well-Known Member

13. Kid Nickels

Yeah! But only skinny K-Fed… not Shamu K-Fed.

14. NorCal

NorCal Well-Known Member

Fuck LeBron. How can it be a foul on the D when he elbows a guy in the chest? He throws himself into people, cheap shots them, then goes to the line. BS and the worst kind of basket ball.

That said, fucking Dubs... could not buy a basket. I'm surprised they did not give David Lee a run. He may be soft on D but he scores and rebounds and both were in high demand last night.

Still . . . Dubs in 6.

15. foodguy

foodguy Well-Known Member

At the corner of hipster and hip replacement

and did you notice after the game during all the ecstatic lebron hugs, blatt came by and it was, uh, perfunctory. friend-zone to the max.

16. NAMOR

NAMOR Well-Known Member

^ why are people reading too much into this? Jones and James played 4-5 years together? James pulled for jones to come and play with him? I actually admire the way delly shook his hand. Even though he played great (and Lebron admitted as much) the dude still shook the hand of Lebron like a fan would. Something adorable about that. And blatt is the absence of emotion. Atleast judging from his post games

1 person likes this.
  17. RFX45

RFX45 Well-Known Member

I don't think people are reading too much into it, many just find it funny that Lebron has a unique handshake with everyone (yes, including first time Cavs players like JR Smith and Shumpert) but then just shakes Dels hands like they're in a business meeting.

It also doesn't help that Del is white but if you do watch the whole end game celebration, Lebron also has a unique handshake with Mike Miller but like Jones dude just follows Lebron wherever he goes.

18. indesertum

indesertum Well-Known Member

19. lawyerdad

lawyerdad Well-Known Member

LOL, they replaced him ages ago, duh

[​IMG]

20. HRoi

HRoi Well-Known Member

Wait, David Lee isn't Asian??!

2 people like this.