1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 10: A full set of Aesop's Fables pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 10th auction of the year is for a full set of Aesop's Fable's pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by RFX45, Sep 22, 2010.

1. RFX45

RFX45 Stylish Dinosaur

I found this one funnier.
    [​IMG]

2. venessian

venessian Distinguished Member

I thought this picture was awesomely hilarious.

[​IMG]

3. RFX45

RFX45 Stylish Dinosaur

NBA stars be stylin this year...
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

And then theres Tim Duncan....
    [​IMG]

And before any says anything, Kobes wasn't too special either.

[​IMG]

4. foodguy

foodguy Distinguished Member

At the corner of hipster and hip replacement
    most of them look like prom pictures. amare looks much nicer than i would have expected.

5. Brothersport

Brothersport Distinguished Member

seein all the young stars this weekend juxtaposed w/ Darryl Dawkins' crimes against humanity just reminds me of the ridiculous NBA draft get-ups of years past. I kinda miss it. It's a good thing Walt Clyde Frazier is still around, fashion-wise and otherwise.

^Amare is pretty well-known as being into fashion (not as much as SF, but who is?). Gotta be incredibly difficult considering he's a lean 6'10".

6. Rambo

Rambo Stylish Dinosaur

7. venessian

Those pics above only reinforce my initial confusion: why again was Kevin Love at this gig???

8. RFX45

RFX45 Stylish Dinosaur

Those pics above only reinforce my initial confusion: why again was Kevin Love at this gig???

Agreed, it should have been Lemarcus Aldridge.

9. HRoi

HRoi Stylish Dinosaur

I like Amare's style

10. venessian

Agreed, it should have been Lemarcus Aldridge.

Yeah, him or Lamar.

Love has some great stats this season but this game is not for him. Watching him trying to keep with the speedsters and high-fliers was not so fun.

11. RFX45

RFX45 Stylish Dinosaur

Yeah, him or Lamar.

Love has some great stats this season but this game is not for him. Watching him trying to keep with the speedsters and high-fliers was not so fun.

Well that doesn't seem like a fair assessment, if you deserve to go you should go, no matter how un-athletic you are. I just prefer Aldridge because he has been leading the Blazers ever since Roy and Oden (Camby is also down) went down and the Blazers are 5th in the West with a 6-game winning streak while putting up huge numbers.

12. HRoi

HRoi Stylish Dinosaur

I agree that Aldridge was screwed, but like I said before you could fill a whole second team with deserving West all stars.

And sorry, Lamar's not an all star. Not over Aldridge, Nash, Curry, Monta, Zach Randolph, Rudy Gay, David West, Kevin Martin, Tyreke and others

13. venessian

Well that doesn't seem like a fair assessment, if you deserve to go you should go, no matter how un-athletic you are. I just prefer Aldridge because he has been leading the Blazers ever since Roy and Oden (Camby is also down) went down and the Blazers are 5th in the West with a 6-game winning streak while putting up huge numbers.
    Unfair how?
    I'm not saying he shouldn't have been chosen because he's not so athletic. I'm saying that there were others (Aldridge #1) who deserved it more AND who's game is also more suited to A-S. I don't think he deserved to go because I don't think he's one of the top 12 players in the West, not even close.

I agree that Aldridge was screwed, but like I said before you could fill a whole second team with deserving West all stars.

And sorry, Lamar's not an all star. Not over Aldridge, Nash, Curry, Monta, Zach Randolph, Rudy Gay, David West, Kevin Martin, Tyreke and others

Sorry, that's not fair to Lamar. Aldridge yes, but all those other guys plus "others"??? No way.

14. Steve B.

Steve B. Go Spurs Go

Don't players have to at least wear a sport coat?

I think my man Timmy's gonna cough up some of his pay check.

15. RFX45

RFX45 Stylish Dinosaur

Unfair how?
    I'm not saying he shouldn't have been chosen because he's not so athletic.

I thought that was exactly what you meant?