• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Nazy, Navy, Navy...

oldskool

Reaction score
The more I read here, the more I think I am not so fashion... I try to maintain a conservative front with a little flair for a sales job. Am I kidding myself when I think these are attractive suits?? Be honest...
dscf03073jm.jpg
dscf03125if.jpg
dscf03166pj.jpg
dscf03187lm.jpg

Alias

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not bad at all. Love the windowpane. So, you're a fan of the narrow pinstripe, hmm?
tounge.gif

The_Foxx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
they all appear to be classic, well-cut suits-- yet not 'old man' or anything too old fashioned. great suit wardrobe.

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
these are great suits, keep it up. love the stripes (have a db 3 piece in very similar fabric) love the window pane (would love to have one but not a good fabric for me).

might not be fashinable, but very stylish

what do you sell, by the way?

NoVaguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
very nice. I like the narrow pin-stripe, even though I don't have one. quick question - what is the difference between #2 and #3? or are they the same suit?

oldskool

Reaction score
yes, my error. suit #1 is RL, heavy wool. Suits #2,#3 are the same, two button Paul Staurt, suit #4 is Paul Stuat window pane, heavy wool.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They are all nice suits. I especially like the RL (purple label). The narrow chalkstripe is eally cool without trying too hard. I like the Paul Stuart pinstripe as well, but would've chosen a slightly more contrasted pinstripe, to be honest. Same with the windowpane. And from the RL and Paul Stuart cuts I've seen, I think that I would much prefer the former.

AlanC

Minister of Trad
Reaction score
I'm starting to think oldskool is pulling our collective legs, and is just fishing for compliments. Has he posted a questionable item yet?

Styleman

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
They are all nice, but I don't think the pictures do justice to the quality of the fabrics on all the suits (They look amazing as it is).

If I was being pickey, I dont like the one with squares on it; simply because I don't like suits with squares on it. (The reason being that, not so much the design aspect of squares/windowpane, but the fact that in all my experince most people who wear square suits are dressed badly, obviously that's not the case with you, as its quite a nice suit regardless of the fact it has squares, and also looking at your other suits, its deffinatly not true.)

johnnynorman3

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Truly awful suit collection. Your ties are awful too. Have you learned nothing from this board?

By the way, I'll PM you my address -- I know a great place you could send those god awful suits. (What's your size again, BTW?).

ernest

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Good fabrics

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads