1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Navy Spiewak Shawl Collar Peacoat, M

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by thewho13, Dec 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thewho13

thewho13 Senior member

Measurements found below.

Spiewak Peacoat for $100 $90 or best offer

Got this last year in January, wore it through til about March—which is to say that it hasn't seen a whole ton of wear or weather. The weight of the coat and the inner padding make it suitable for some pretty damn cold winter (I wore it in single-digit degrees in Chicago and Paris), not to mention the nice addition of the shawl collar that you can practically pull up to the top of your ears if you're doing the "I'm freezing" shoulder-scrunch + head-tuck.

Size medium, navy color. Fits a 38 quite comfortably; could maybe do a slim 40, though I wouldn't recommend it if you want to wear thick, cozy knitwear beneath.

P2P - 21.5''
    Shoulder - 17.5''
    Sleeves - 26.5''
    Length - 30.75''

Shipping not included, and only done inside CONUS (unless you're in Canada and are willing to pay for tracking; I just want to make sure we're both confident that both $$$ and package are going in the right direction across national borders). I only do Paypal.

PM me if you have any questions.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.