1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Navy SNS Herning Marked Cardigan, Size S, BNWT

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by ghostface, Sep 14, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ghostface

ghostface Senior member

- price includes usps priority shipping with tracking within the us; if you live elsewhere, please ask for a shipping quote. - price does not include potential paypal fees. please add 4% if not sending as a gift payment. - i've sold ~250 items here and on sufu-- never with any problems-- so please feel free to ask for references. - please, no offers for trade or requests for fit pics sns's best knit ever. to my knowledge, they're not reproducing this one. much thicker and softer wool than they use on their other pieces i've handled. please note that mine has metal buttons, unlike the one with plastic buttons in the stock photo. brand new with tags. measurements pit to pit: 20" shoulder to shoulder: 17" (note: because of the weight, the shoulders effectively hang ~1.5 wider when the sweater is being worn) sleeve: 29" length (from base of collar): 28" [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 14, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.