1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Navy SNS Herning Ideal Hoodie - Medium

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by mythage, Sep 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mythage

mythage Senior member

Selling a navy SNS Herning Ideal Hoodie in Medium. Fits slim but true to size. Worn twice and it just does not work for me.

Looking for $100 shipped.

Shipping costs are included in the prices. I ship via Canada Post to U.S. and Canada only. Buyers are responsible for the package as I will not ship with tracking number unless the cost is covered by the buyer. I’ve bought and sold many items here before without problem. Shipping in Canada comes with free tracking.

Please PM me if you have any questions, I’m happy to provide more information or photos if you are a serious buyer.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.