1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Navy Epaulet Rivet chinos in brushed twill, size 31

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Pully, Feb 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pully

Pully Active Member

SOLD

Okay, here's the deal, I can't fit my #@$! calves into these things, they ride up above my knees in a totally embarrassing way. So, out they go.

Prices include shipping to the continental United States; if you're somewhere else, ask!

[​IMG]

Navy 8 oz. UK Pima Cotton Twill, tagged size 31 $90 OBO
    Not the current canvas incarnation. Very soft. Lightly worn & washed by hand a couple of times.

Inseam 34.5”

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lightened to show (lack of) wear on the thighs:

[​IMG]

Gunmetal twill, tagged size 32 [COLOR=FF00AA]SOLD [/COLOR]
    This is the version made from Japanese twill, not the current canvas incarnation. I bought these from Dbear on the forvm and darned if they're not still too tight in the calves. Next up: size 33

Inseam 30”

At this rate I should just buy a bunch a bunch of sizes at retail and take advantage of our free return policy.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2012
  2. ahjota

ahjota Well-Known Member

You should just go and look somewhere else for chinos...

nice pieces.

3. Foctr

Foctr New Member

I think you want the Rudy trouser from Epaulet.

4. Pully

Pully Active Member

Yep, I've figured that out! Actually, I even like the Walts; Rivets are just two sizes too small for me from the knee down.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.