• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Navy Blue Staple Summer Unstructured Blazer / Odd Jacket 50R

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stugotes

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm selling my Sheppard & Jones summer jacket in size 50. As awesome as it is, the jacket's just an inch too short for me. Thought I can live with it, but I can't. It is a basket weave wool fabric in a navy blue. Half (quarter?) lined, very nice unstructured construction. Soft shoulders.

I bought this suit at a local boutique Summer 2011. It retailed for about 400€. Worn 5-6 times only.

The single breasted jacket features notch lapels, two buttons, double vent on the back and flap pockets (still sealed).

The fit: the jacket is a modern cut, so it's nicely nipped in the waist. That said, it could be worn by a person that is either size 50 or size 48. I'm 6'2" tall and the jacket is about an inch too short for me.

Jacket Measurements:
Chest 100cm / 40"
Sleeve length 66cm / 26" (from shoulder seam)
Length 75cm / 29.5" (from bottom of collar)
Shoulder width 47cm / 18,5" (widest point)

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 55 17.4%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 108 34.2%
  • 8”

Votes: 93 29.4%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 34 10.8%
  • 9”

Votes: 13 4.1%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.2%