• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

    Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

    Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

navy blazer & denim pants

warmman

Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2011
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Hi ~

I`m called warm. Nice to meet you.
I like wearing clothes. (both formal & informal)
Next time, I would like to see more great pictures of you.
bye~


 

JS1357

Well-Known Member
Joined
May 1, 2010
Messages
97
Reaction score
0
Hi Warm,

Very nice fit on blazer and jeans. I would try this look without a tie, or loossen the tie to make it more casual.
 

warmman

Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2011
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by JS1357
Hi Warm,

Very nice fit on blazer and jeans. I would try this look without a tie, or loossen the tie to make it more casual.


You right. I really understand. thanks.
 

claremontboff

Active Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2009
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
haha warman
lol
Nice to see you at SF. Are you switching to SF from Department Store Gallery ?
 

Last Year's Man

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2010
Messages
103
Reaction score
0
those jeans look a little teenagery to me, I always think looks like this look much better with plain indigo jeans without any fake fading and tearing - you wouldn't want any other item of clothing to look broken.
 

Egert

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2011
Messages
165
Reaction score
2
Originally Posted by Last Year's Man
those jeans look a little teenagery to me, I always think looks like this look much better with plain indigo jeans without any fake fading and tearing - you wouldn't want any other item of clothing to look broken.
I have to agree here. Lose the tie or get solid dark jeans.
 

warmman

Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2011
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Last Year's Man
those jeans look a little teenagery to me, I always think looks like this look much better with plain indigo jeans without any fake fading and tearing - you wouldn't want any other item of clothing to look broken.

You`re absolutely right. ^^ I think so too. Thanks for your insights.
 

warmman

Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2011
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by claremontboff
haha warman
lol
Nice to see you at SF. Are you switching to SF from Department Store Gallery ?


HAHAHA~ very nice to meet you

just Been watching. see you at the Department Store Gallery~
 

Seisup

New Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2011
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Agreed with other posters. Solid dark indigo is the way to go....selvedge would be ok too.
 

Seisup

New Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2011
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Maybe throw in a red tie if you prefer a tie...loose knot...
 

k4lnamja

Distinguished Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2010
Messages
1,524
Reaction score
55
Originally Posted by JS1357
Hi Warm,

Very nice fit on blazer and jeans. I would try this look without a tie, or loossen the tie to make it more casual.


Why loosen the tie?
 

Mexicorn

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2009
Messages
120
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by k4lnamja
Why loosen the tie?

The sharp tailored look of the top half contrasts rather sharply with the faded jeans. As others have said, a darker unfaded jean will tie things together better(though may look rather monotone), but a more disheveled/casual look up top (with a loose or completely omitted tie) would balance with the current jeans.
 

warmman

Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2011
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Mexicorn
The sharp tailored look of the top half contrasts rather sharply with the faded jeans. As others have said, a darker unfaded jean will tie things together better(though may look rather monotone), but a more disheveled/casual look up top (with a loose or completely omitted tie) would balance with the current jeans.

Thanks for detailed explanation.
Have a good day~
 

x26

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2007
Messages
637
Reaction score
0
Hello "Warm"...

So nice to make your aquaintance.

WOWEE!!!!!!!
 

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

  • 1 - 4

    Votes: 16 3.6%
  • 5 - 10

    Votes: 74 16.7%
  • 11 - 20

    Votes: 144 32.5%
  • 21 - 30

    Votes: 75 16.9%
  • 31 - 40

    Votes: 37 8.4%
  • 41 - 50

    Votes: 26 5.9%
  • 51 - 60

    Votes: 15 3.4%
  • 61 - 70

    Votes: 9 2.0%
  • 71 - 80

    Votes: 13 2.9%
  • 81 - 90

    Votes: 3 0.7%
  • 91 - 100

    Votes: 4 0.9%
  • 100+

    Votes: 27 6.1%

Related Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
427,538
Messages
9,199,936
Members
193,219
Latest member
magnusmlra

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Top