1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Nau Shroud of Purrin Blazer (SMALL) Caviar

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by bentfl, Aug 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bentfl

bentfl Member

http://www.nau.com/mens/categories/jackets/shroud-of-purrin-blazer-007M02.html

Up for grabs is a Men's Small Shroud of Purrin Blazer by Nau. Fabulous jacket. Never worn. Still has its tag.
    The photo quality isn't the best, but rest assured it is the same jacket shown on the link above.
    My feedback speaks for itself. Item will be shipped out within 2 business days of receiving payment. Free shipping withing the continental US. International bidders please contact me for quote.
    Here's your chance to snatch up this jacket for well below the retail price of $350. Get ready for the fall/winter!

Free Shipping

If you'd like to see my Ebay feedback:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISA...userid=hangyourheadachedhead&ftab=AllFeedback

As you can see, I recently sold a Nau Dual Citizen Hoody for far less than retail and the buyer was very pleased. My feedback reflects my honesty and professionalism with my items. Auctions were also recently up for a Nau Polotariat, Nau Vice Blazer and a couple of Nau Free Range Stripe Shirts. All have sold within the past few days.

Current Ebay listings for the Nau Shroud of Purrin Blazer described above:

http://shop.ebay.com/hangyourheadachedhead/m.html?_trksid=p4340.l2562

If you saw my previously listed posts in one of the Nau threads, I apologize. I had no idea there was another section of the forum for buying and selling. Thankfully another member pointed it out. Anyways, the only changes to those post are:
    1. The Polotariat, Vice Blazer and Free Range Shirts have already been sold.
    2. The originally couldn't find the tag for the Shroud of Purrin Blazer so I listed it as NWOT. However, it apparently fall off and was sitting inside the sleeve. I've corrected the photo on the Ebay listing and it now reflects NWT.

Thanks!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 31, 2011

2. cicero79

cicero79 Senior member

Great Item, but could you provide measurements?

3. bentfl

bentfl Member

Sure thing. Let me know what specific measurements you're looking for and I'll get right on that (and if you'd prefer inches or cm).
    Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.