1. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

natuzzi

Discussion in 'Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto' started by guest, Jun 5, 2011.

1. guest

guest Senior member

anyone like this? how does it compare to other brands?

2. Chips

Chips Senior member

When I was in the market for a new sectional, I gave a cousin a call who happened to be in the furniture business; he told me specifically, that Natuzzi was about the best you could buy. From materials, construction and design. Problem is, they are notorious for poor communication from the factory, often shipping wrong items and taking forever to set things straight.

If you avoid the special order route, and happen to see something you like on hand, you'll be lucky. I'm still kicking myself for not jumping on a nice recliner I saw on sale ( Natuzzi hardly ever goes on sale) a while back. Their stuff is comfortable, well built and will outlast most others.

3. guest

guest Senior member

there were some i liked in a really big piece like a 5 seater but only needed something like a 2. they said it was a 5 month wait. i could definitely wait but there are some nice pieces on hand as well. thanks for the tip.

4. Douglas

Douglas Stupid ass member

Natuzzi was about the best you could buy. From materials, construction and design. Problem is, they are notorious for poor communication from the factory, often shipping wrong items and taking forever to set things straight.

lol. in other words, they are an italian company.

my folks have a natuzzi set that is absolutely great-looking, wonderful leather, and about the most beautiful sofa set i have ever seen. but I have not seen much of their recent stuff I would relish owning. i can say that their set though is extremely high quality and has lasted a very long time, with regular use, with aplomb.

5. guest

guest Senior member

are the sofas the only thing you would get from natuzzi? their wooden coffee tables cannot get wet i hear so i was looking at glass/ mirrored ones.

6. meister

meister Senior member

When I was in the market for a new sectional, I gave a cousin a call who happened to be in the furniture business; he told me specifically, that Natuzzi was about the best you could buy. From materials, construction and design. Problem is, they are notorious for poor communication from the factory, often shipping wrong items and taking forever to set things straight.

If you avoid the special order route, and happen to see something you like on hand, you'll be lucky. I'm still kicking myself for not jumping on a nice recliner I saw on sale ( Natuzzi hardly ever goes on sale) a while back. Their stuff is comfortable, well built and will outlast most others.

That about sums it up.