• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted, and where you will find more and more great sales posted as Black Friday approacheds, HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

"Natural" Girls appreciation Thread

yachtie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
OK. After all the "appreciation" threads featuring girls done up by makeup artists and photoshopped within an inch of their life- how about a "How do they really look
thread? The definitive test of looks.

The results should be surprising.

Post away gents. Remember-no skanks, no makeup, no photoshop.

Brian SD

Reaction score
Wait, you mean a fat/ugly girls appreciation thread? Why not just make a "post pictures of your wife" thread?

JLibourel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh, I thought this was going to be a thead in appreciation of girls that didn't have boob jobs, along the lines of Playboy's "Natural Beauties" special editions. I know some men dislike boob jobs, but I fear that they have rather spoiled the real thing for most of us. On the notorious "advanced forum" not long ago someone posted some pix of Jayne Mansfield, who certainly had one of the most spectacular busts of her time, but as I remarked in that thread, her boobs looked no better than "eh, okay" compared to the spectacular, surgically enhanced variety we encounter these days.

CBDB

Reaction score
Did you mean:
Originally Posted by Brian SD
Wait, you mean a fat/ugly girls appreciation thread? Why not just make a "post pictures of MY wife" thread?

Hard2Fit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is not what the internet was meant for.

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brian SD
Wait, you mean a fat/ugly girls appreciation thread? Why not just make a "post pictures of your wife" thread?

Because rnoldh spam would quickly overload the internet.

amerikajinda

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I PREFER COLUMN B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brian278

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JLibourel
Oh, I thought this was going to be a thead in appreciation of girls that didn't have boob jobs, along the lines of Playboy's "Natural Beauties" special editions. I know some men dislike boob jobs, but I fear that they have rather spoiled the real thing for most of us. On the notorious "advanced forum" not long ago someone posted some pix of Jayne Mansfield, who certainly had one of the most spectacular busts of her time, but as I remarked in that thread, her boobs looked no better than "eh, okay" compared to the spectacular, surgically enhanced variety we encounter these days.
We already have that thread (or it least it's supposed to be all-natural only): http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=70207
Originally Posted by GQgeek
Because rnoldh spam would quickly overload the internet.

Exactly. I have had about enough of that shit.

Hard2Fit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by amerikajinda

She looks decent. Crazy but at least decent. Please stop with the others though.

amerikajinda

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Hard2Fit
She looks decent. Crazy but at least decent. Please stop with the others though.
Yeah on this one only, I prefer column A.

Hard2Fit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
JRoberts looks terrible in both shots.
Ugh!

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Heigl still looks good

my fave are the Pam Anderson ones, damn that bitch is busted

X-It

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by amerikajinda
Yeah on this one only, I prefer column A.

That's what she said!

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami