• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Natty Shirts

jaxenro

Reaction score
Have any of you ordered from them before? I put an order in on 2/20 for six shirts (buy 5 get 1 free) received the initial “try” shirt on 3/5 and the order is shipping now. I had measured from an existing shirt that fit me so the try shirt was close and I must say the quality was actually better than I expected. Just a few tweaks on the size needed for the balance of the order, the fabric was decent but the finishing and details were very nice. No lose threads everything quite well done and I like being able to chose my own details like a rounded club collar, fly front with hidden buttons, rounded French cuffs, etc. for $30 per shirt it wasn’t a bad deal if the total order is as expected I will probably order another half dozen soon

jaxenro

Reaction score
So the six shirts came in on 3/21 so about 30 days after the initial order. I had them remove 2" from the waist and 1/2" from the sleeves on my "try" shirt I probably should have gone 1/2" more on the sleeves but the body is about perfect. Being able to specify the yoke I got the shoulders where I wanted them. I usually have trouble with shirts as when the neck fits the body is too big at the waist so it is a pleasure to get a good fitting shirt for a change.

So I did the initial order of buy 5 get 1 free plus the "try" shirt to check the sizes is good enough to wear (I was careful with measuring) so I ended up with 7 shirts for $150 plus $15 shipping. All have club collars, rounded french cuffs, and hidden fly fronts. Quality is really good on the construction fabric is decent, probably a little light but I prefer that living in a warm climate for the most part.

If you have never used them I do recommend them not top of the line but a decent quality shirt at a inexpensive price with loads of customizing options. As I understand it the buy 5 get 1 is not for six identical shirts just any six shirts. Once you get the measurements down you are good to go they offer multiple collar options, cuff options, yoke options, etc. and can add custom length to the body, and a host of other details

Moose22

Reaction score
Rather than start a new one I'll jump on your thread.

I ordered from Natty Shirts. Got the first fit shirt and I had mistyped one measurement so it was hilariously too short. I emailed them and after an email back and forth they gave me a second fit shirt -- totally not needed, but I appreciate their going to the effort -- and it is damned close to what I wanted. The fabric is very good for a $29 shirt. I have shirts with nicer fabric, but they cost me between $90-150 each, anything in the <$50 price range isn't as nice. The fit is very good. I asked for a traditional fit and it contours nicely without being skin tight and I bet they could get it slim fit if I asked.

I got a mixed bag. Some different fabrics, one french cuff, some different collars. The first trial shirt was standard cuff so for the second one they sent a french-cuff. At first I thought it strange, but now I think it was smart. I was happy with the sleeve and cuff on the button-cuff shirt, so now I KNOW the french cuff fits, too!

I am like you. Get a collar I can button and I'm wearing a tent. I'm so oddly shaped when I tried Modern Tailor for the same MTM stuff they keep rejecting my measurements. I mean, they literally asked me to take a picture of the tape measure around my chest and waist to make sure I measured right! So, yeah, I'm stoked to have a shirt that fits reasonably well and these guys fit that bill. I'm looking forward to the rest of the order.

It's very nice to have a good source like this.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads