• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Native American Style Shoes??

kennyyboy

Reaction score
I saw someone with a pair of brownish colored, boat-like, shoes..... The best way I can describe it is that they look like native american shoes?? I've seen them being worn really casually with a pair of slim jeans.

Has anyone ever seen those? What is the correct term for it, and where can I get some?

The closest thing I can find online that looks like what I'm sort of describing are these.... but without the fur, and more casual looking.
http://authenticcanadianmukluks.com/...n_moccasin.jpg

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
by 'being worn casually with slim jeans', you mean by high school girls employed in the pizza hut at all 6 of your local target stores?

kennyyboy

Reaction score
haha, no to robbie, sort of to eplio.

Maybe I'm describing it wrong

obeserabbit

Reaction score
maybe some sort of chukka?
sherling-brown-vans-chukka-1.jpg

hnlax

Reaction score
Originally Posted by shoeseller
Do men like this kind of shoes? I guess it's for girl......

you're the shoeseller...you tell us!

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kennyyboy
I saw someone with a pair of brownish colored, boat-like, shoes..... The best way I can describe it is that they look like native american shoes?? I've seen them being worn really casually with a pair of slim jeans. Has anyone ever seen those? What is the correct term for it, and where can I get some? The closest thing I can find online that looks like what I'm sort of describing are these.... but without the fur, and more casual looking. http://authenticcanadianmukluks.com/...n_moccasin.jpg
Its a cheap ugly moccasin with an upper fur trim, there's nothing more to it. I hope native americans never wore these abominations.

ppllzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
kennyboy they are called mocassins? did you graduate middle school?

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by XenoX101
Its a cheap ugly moccasin with an upper fur trim, there's nothing more to it. I hope native americans never wore these abominations.

Nice. Do you think they wore leggings?

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Doubt it, men of renaissance/theatrical times did though, and they looked just fine
smile.gif

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
PM me if you're a size 10. I have some in brown from YMC that I might sell, they've been worn four times though.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads