1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Nat Nast Luxury Originals black jeans 42W x 30L denim & spandex

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by TheNeedMachine, Aug 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheNeedMachine

TheNeedMachine Senior member

Offered is a nice pair of Nat Nast Luxury Originals black denim jeans.

98% cotton, 2% spandex.
    Gently pre-owned in very good condition.
    Broken-in and soft but definitely not worn out - - no frays or worn spots; no rips, holes or tears; no spots or stains; all rivets and tags present and intact; no smells etc - no issues.

Measurements when laid flat:
    - Inseam: 29.5"
    - Outseam: 40"
    - Rise: 12.5"
    - Waist: 20.5" (x2)
    - Leg hole opening: 8.75" (x2)

Price includes Priority Mail + Delivery Confirmation to US addresses.

Returns accepted if not as described, and I attempt to describe accurately and provide representative images.
    I cannot accept returns for frivolous reasons, but I do stand behind what I sell 100% - full refund of purchase price and shipping costs both ways if not as described in listing text and images.

My eBay feedback can be found here, showing 680+ 100% positive feedback.

Thank you for looking.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.