1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Narrangansett Custom Leather Briefcase - handmade, beautiful case

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Mr. Moo, Nov 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. Moo

Mr. Moo Boxercise Toughguy

Up for sale is a super nice, custom briefcase I commissioned from Narragansett Leathers last year. I have barely used the briefcase, and it's in minty fresh condition. After I posted my review of it here on StyleForum, Alan (the owner and single master craftsman at his shop) becamse inundated with orders and ultimately had to cease his custom briefcase operation as he was, and is, a one man shop. Thus, it's no longer possible to have Alan make such a case for you.

The case looks exactly the same today - as I said, I haven't used it much at all.

Alan’s construction and artisanship, IMO, is top notch. The bag is very well made, with nice attention to detail and excellent stitching, leather thickness. It's one of those "you know it's great just by looking at it" bags. The stitching is by machine at about 10 SPI. Everything is tight and even, with no loose threads/skewed edges or anything of the sort. The handle is thick yet comfortable.

Here is my review with all the details and many photos (review was formatted wrong on SF, but the AAAC version is still fine).

http://www.askandyaboutclothes.com/...efcase-from-Narragansett-Leathers-in-Maine-US.

Here are the Specs:

•Chestnut color (basically a slightly darker/richer British Tan)
    •17"x13"x4" dimensions (exterior)
    •2 interior compartments - 3" (closest to front) and 1" (closest to back)
    •Two pen holders and one miscellaenous sized holder on the middle panel, placed close together in the middle of the panel
    •Two strap/buckle closures in natural finish, solid brass color
    •Rounded flap edge
    •Back 'quick access' pocket covering entire back of the bag

Asking $350 + shipping to the US.

Attached Files:

2. sinnedk

sinnedk Senior member

3. philosophe

philosophe Senior member

I sent you questions via PM.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2012
Thread Status: