1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Nanamica Gore-Tex Cruiser Jacket - Large - VERY Nice

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by sonicreducer, Jan 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sonicreducer

sonicreducer Senior member

regretfully selling this great nanamica gore-tex cruiser jacket i bought from nitty gritty shop. originally paid around $900-1,000 i believe. this particular iteration of this jacket is in a nice, subtle blackwatch plaid with light grey wool. fully lined and taped to protect you from the elements. this jacket is an absolute beast and should get you through the year no problem ... only reason for selling is that i simply own way too much stuff and need to strip down the closet

Attached Files:

2. mrpo0nani

mrpo0nani Senior member

Wow wish this were a small.

3. sonicreducer

sonicreducer Senior member

yeah i really can't believe it's still here ...

4. bpcasual

bpcasual Member

Has anyone else not recieved their stuff from this guy? I've attempted to contact him a couple of times and have heard nothing, even though he continued to log on the forum. He seems like a fairly reputable member thats why it is strange. Paid for the jacket more than two weeks ago...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.