• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Name this blazer! GQ Magazine content

7even

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
anyone have a recent gq magazine that has this in it? i could of sworn i saw this in one of them, but just can't pull it out of the memory bank right now. what is the brand of this herringbone sportscoat? (i know sh*tty pic, i'm sorry - it's all they had on their website!) (mods, sorry if this is the wrong forum to post this, please move if need be)
pocket-square-intro.jpg

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
if you had wanted to know about the shirt... or the tie... I might have understood. but unless I'm missing something that sportscoat looks relatively generic. At least just based on the pattern

7even

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i knowww dayummm. i'm trying to pull from memory, i feel like i saw this in a recent issue of their mag.

Viral

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
do you seriously think someone will know just from looking at that?? It's quite a generic-looking herringbone.........

7even

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Viral
do you seriously think someone will know just from looking at that?? It's quite a generic-looking herringbone.........
someone with recent issues of GQ mags, yes.
Originally Posted by potemkin_city_limits
I have a subscription to the magazine. Ill flip through the last few months and see if I can find it.
appreciate it. please pm me if you find it!

7even

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
potemkin, you are the best!! hats off to you sir.
worship.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads