1. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

Name of Nudie Baggy-Fit Jeans

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Augusto86, Mar 20, 2006.

1. Augusto86

Augusto86 Sean Penn's Mexican love child

Anyone remember the name - obviously someone will - and does anyone have any experience with them? Do they end up looking really weird because of the looseness/fading? I dunno, I just like the baggier look of jeans and I remember there being one Nudie line that fit sort of hip-hop styled.

2. Get Smart

Get Smart Don't Crink

Baggy Bjorn?

3. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Both the Baggy Bjorn and the Loose Franks would fit your criterion. The yoke is lower on the Baggy Bjorns though, so they would best fit the hip hop aesthetic. Buy your normal size and they will definitely fit hip hop loose. I mean, you'll be able to fit two of you in there.

4. Augusto86

Augusto86 Sean Penn's Mexican love child

K Thanx!

5. Brian SD

Brian SD Moderator

To answer your other question - no, they won't fade weird. They won't fade as drastically (whiskers, honeycombs) as tighter jeans, but they'll still look great in their own way.