• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NAKED Photo Shoot problem

polo votarient

Reaction score
Okay so I have a problem and I don't know what to do hoping to get some advice from you guys. Okay so I recently entered the world of amateur photography and I must say I am seriously enjoying this, I currently have a Nikon D5000 and am looking at getting a D90 or a D300s all depends on how much money I can make by December, I also need a new laptop that's going to cost me about 2k so and other items. So as I was talking to this girl I know she told me she wants a naked photo shoot and I was like O really yeah I can do it and this is where my problem is, there is this girl...yes im sure some of you guys saw that coming...that I am courting at the moment and I know that if I do this shoot the girl that I am talking to is going to be hurt..sucks for me...and problem number two I know that the naked photo shoot girl wants to sleep with me...she told me so...but I FREAKING AM DYING FOR A D90 or D300s, and this girl has money so im pretty sure I can make a minimum of 300 dollars for an hour work of shoots (photography shoots that is) im aiming to see if I can get 500 form her though but as I said before even though nothing is guaranteed with the girl that I am talking to, she just got out of a relationship and well yall know that whole things take time deal. So should I take this girls pictures and if so do I ever tell the girl im talking to that I did, even though I don't see how the "did you ever take picture of a naked girl" will ever come up in conversation there is a connection between both girls, they went to the same SMALL HIGH SCHOOL but they were two years apart. I MEAN FREAKING SMALL, graduating class was about 120 total student body about 500 or 600 MAX. WHAT DO I DO....thanks for the help guys. and no I am not trying to sleep with the girl that wants me to take picture of her so how to I make sure I avoid that......

Kookz

Reaction score
HTTP 404 Error - Problem not found.

IUtoSLU

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

KPO89

Reaction score
You are in the wrong place for this kinda advice man. Styleforum is 98% chauvinists. A sample of the answers to follow:

"Have a threesome"
"F*** both of them"
"Get all the ***** you can...I wish I did"

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Here's the thing. I wish I was in your position. I'm an old man now so let me tell you as someone who has been here for a while...Get all the ***** you can...I wish I did.

To that end, you really do need to try and **** both of them and have a threesome.

Don't end up an old crotchety man dreaming of past glories.
frown.gif

trader

Reaction score
a co-worker of mine showed me racy photos of herself on her cell. i told her i had a good camera and could take better photos. we ended boaning after taking pics. there's really no other way it can end. if this was in DT i could attach a pic

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The problem is lack of page breaks. Hit the ******* "enter" key.
Oh, and shut the **** up and take the stupid pictures already.

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I don't see the dilemma. OP's post is much ado about nothing. Sex them up, break up with them, move on with your life.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Needs to be said:

Pics or GTFO.

West24

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
dont take pictures and just bone her! then theres no way your gf can get mad!

phildo

Reaction score
Don't put a watermark on the images, deny everything.

milosz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
$50 says your first nude shoot is going to be terrible anyway. Lighting naked chicks is hard and if you don't have any experience doing so is doomed to failure.

Skip the 'job' when the payoff is a couple hundred bucks and ******* over a girl you like.

lou

Reaction score
Originally Posted by edinatlanta
Here's the thing. I wish I was in your position. I'm an old man now so let me tell you as someone who has been here for a while...Get all the ***** you can...I wish I did.

To that end, you really do need to try and **** both of them and have a threesome.

(

Agreed with this except about the old man part. I'm only 48 so I'm not that old.

This is not that difficult a situation. Take the photo's and if the girl wants you to throw her a bone, do it! The only ***** you'll regret later is the one not smashed.

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hit it, quit it, deny it.

bill_clinton__lewins_31996a.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads