• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Naked Lunch: Restaurant Dress Codes in San Francisco (Must be seen to be believed and I don't want t

Bounder

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
San Francisco city council member Scott Wiener is proposing legislation which could force nudists to cover up in restaurants.

Scott WIENER? Are you kidding me?

Bounder

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

San Francisco city council member Scott Wiener is proposing legislation which could force nudists to cover up in restaurants.

Scott WIENER? Are you kidding me?

The protests are a little surprising. Wiener is usually very popular in San Francisco.

Klobber

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wonder about the popularity of nudism amongst the Inuit people, particularly those residing deep within the Arctic circle?

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

The protests are a little surprising. Wiener is usually very popular in San Francisco.

I'm being more juvenile, if you didn't catch on. Dude's name is Wiener and we're talking about nudity. Carry on.

Bounder

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'm being more juvenile, if you didn't catch on. Dude's name is Wiener and we're talking about nudity. Carry on.

And I . . . oh, never mind.

Bounder

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Quote:

Sitting on a towel and looking up the dress code for the Fifth Floor restaurant.
lefty
If you do it, I'll give you five dollars. Anyone else want to chip in?

Last edited:

brodiehollinger

Reaction score
k knew san fran was liberal but not that liberal, all you need is a towel to be considered covered up?

comrade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

k knew san fran was liberal but not that liberal, all you need is a towel to be considered covered up?
I don't actually think it is to cover up. I believe it is so that private parts do not come in direct contact with restaurant seating.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads