1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Naked & Famous Blue Chambray Shirt and Grey Slubby Linen Shirt sz. Large

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Adubz, Sep 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adubz

Adubz Senior Member

Shirts will be shipped from SoCal. Prices include USPS priority within the CONUS; Canada please add $10; Please PM me for other shipping quotes. Shirts will be shipped either on the same day or the next business day. Paypal preferred.

USD$50 shipped for each shirt, $90 for both. (Chambray Shirt Sold) Shirts are worn around 3 - 5 times each, they are in excellent condition. Please refer to pictures for details.

1. Naked Famous Blue Chambray Shirt sz Large SOLD

Pit to Pit: 22 inches
    Shoulder Width: 19inches
    Shirt Length: 26 inches

2. Naked Famous Gray Slub Linen Shirt sz Large

Pit to Pit: 22 inches
    Shoulder Width: 19inches
    Shirt Length: 26 inches

Couldn't quite get the pictures uploaded properly. Click here for more pictures of the shirts. Pictures of the Gray Slub Linen shirt can be seen here on Naked & Famous' website.

I have never sold on SF before, I have only made several purchases. For reference.I have sold a couple of things on Ebay Feel free to PM for any other questions. Thanks for looking

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 12, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.