1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Naked & Famous Blue Chambray Shirt and Grey Slubby Linen Shirt sz. Large

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Adubz, Sep 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adubz

Adubz Senior member

Shirts will be shipped from SoCal. Prices include USPS priority within the CONUS; Canada please add $10; Please PM me for other shipping quotes. Shirts will be shipped either on the same day or the next business day. Paypal preferred.

USD$50 shipped for each shirt, $90 for both. (Chambray Shirt Sold) Shirts are worn around 3 - 5 times each, they are in excellent condition. Please refer to pictures for details.

1. Naked Famous Blue Chambray Shirt sz Large SOLD

Pit to Pit: 22 inches
    Shoulder Width: 19inches
    Shirt Length: 26 inches

2. Naked Famous Gray Slub Linen Shirt sz Large

Pit to Pit: 22 inches
    Shoulder Width: 19inches
    Shirt Length: 26 inches

Couldn't quite get the pictures uploaded properly. Click here for more pictures of the shirts. Pictures of the Gray Slub Linen shirt can be seen here on Naked & Famous' website.

I have never sold on SF before, I have only made several purchases. For reference.I have sold a couple of things on Ebay Feel free to PM for any other questions. Thanks for looking

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 12, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.