• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Naked and Famous Elephant Denim #2 and Linen Blend Double Weave Jeans, Both Size 34

Status
Not open for further replies.

DougR

Reaction score
I bought two pairs of N&F jeans recently and bought a size too small. They are well made and I liked them enough to get the right size (seems like 36 Slim Guy is what I need). I provided actual measurements of each below. They are both LNWT. I'm new to this forum but have extensive buy/sell experience on Fred Miranda (SpanishDoug), rangefinderforum (dreilly) and ebay (mcdoogla). I take paypal with no fee, and US shipping is included in the asking price. Measurements were made by me, using this as my guide: http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?Itemid=41&id=30&option=com_content&task=view

Pair #1: Linen-Blend Double-Weave Denim
8 0z. 80% cotton/20% Linen
striped interior
leather patch

Size 34 Skinny Guy

Waist: 34”
Front Rise: 10”
Rear Rise: 13”
Upper Thigh: 11”
Knee: 8”
Leg Opening: 7.5”
Inseam: 38”

These are lightweight and very soft, and the striped inside is really cool. Not selvedge fabric, but still Japanese cloth made in Canada.

$85 shipped in the US. I will sell internationally, but at an additional shipping cost of $40 per pair. I will refund any extra shipping for international buyers.

SOLD Pair #2: Elephant Denim #2 22 oz. heavyweight selvedge SOLD

Size 34 WeirdGuy

Waist: 36”
Front Rise: 10”
Rear Rise: 14”
Upper Thigh: 11”
Knee: 9”
Leg Opening: 8”
Inseam: 34”

These are really cool, the stiffest, toughest jeans I've ever seen. These are being discontinued and it seems they won't be available again.

Attachments

• NFjeans-7.jpg
    NFjeans-7.jpg
    346.7 KB · Views: 532
  • NFjeans-8.jpg
    NFjeans-8.jpg
    367.5 KB · Views: 389
  • NFjeans-9.jpg
    NFjeans-9.jpg
    431.3 KB · Views: 295
  • NFjeans-10.jpg
    NFjeans-10.jpg
    410.8 KB · Views: 373
  • NFjeans-2.jpg
    NFjeans-2.jpg
    464 KB · Views: 473
  • NFjeans-3.jpg
    NFjeans-3.jpg
    374.6 KB · Views: 211
  • NFjeans-4.jpg
    NFjeans-4.jpg
    439.3 KB · Views: 1,031
  • NFjeans-5.jpg
    NFjeans-5.jpg
    306 KB · Views: 741
  • NFjeans-6.jpg
    NFjeans-6.jpg
    349.4 KB · Views: 214
Last edited:

DougR

Reaction score

The elephant is sold. The linen blend is still avialable. Thanks!
Doug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads