1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Naked and Famous Elephant Denim #2 and Linen Blend Double Weave Jeans, Both Size 34

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by DougR, Sep 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DougR

DougR Member

I bought two pairs of N&F jeans recently and bought a size too small. They are well made and I liked them enough to get the right size (seems like 36 Slim Guy is what I need). I provided actual measurements of each below. They are both LNWT. I'm new to this forum but have extensive buy/sell experience on Fred Miranda (SpanishDoug), rangefinderforum (dreilly) and ebay (mcdoogla). I take paypal with no fee, and US shipping is included in the asking price. Measurements were made by me, using this as my guide: http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?Itemid=41&id=30&option=com_content&task=view

Pair #1: Linen-Blend Double-Weave Denim
    8 0z. 80% cotton/20% Linen
    striped interior
    leather patch

Size 34 Skinny Guy

Waist: 34”
    Front Rise: 10”
    Rear Rise: 13”
    Upper Thigh: 11”
    Knee: 8”
    Leg Opening: 7.5”
    Inseam: 38”

These are lightweight and very soft, and the striped inside is really cool. Not selvedge fabric, but still Japanese cloth made in Canada.

$85 shipped in the US. I will sell internationally, but at an additional shipping cost of $40 per pair. I will refund any extra shipping for international buyers.

SOLD Pair #2: Elephant Denim #2 22 oz. heavyweight selvedge SOLD

Size 34 WeirdGuy

Waist: 36”
    Front Rise: 10”
    Rear Rise: 14”
    Upper Thigh: 11”
    Knee: 9”
    Leg Opening: 8”
    Inseam: 34”

These are really cool, the stiffest, toughest jeans I've ever seen. These are being discontinued and it seems they won't be available again.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2012
  2. XzuLLX

XzuLLX Member

3. DougR

DougR Member

The elephant is sold. The linen blend is still avialable. Thanks!
    Doug

4. DougR

DougR Member

Price reduced to $80 shipped in the US!

5. DougR

DougR Member

Price reduced to $75 shipped!

6. DougR

DougR Member

$70 shipped or it's off to ebay!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.