1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Naked and famous denim

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Mauro, Feb 13, 2008.

1. Dream7

Dream7 Member

some fit picture of the N&F denim that I tryied it's the Indigo power stretch in 28
    there are some little room in the tighs and on the waist it doesn't fit me like it should with a TTS 28
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ASpec818

ASpec818 Senior member

Looks fine to me. What height are you and what's your natural waist size?

3. Dream7

Dream7 Member

That's what we told me too..

my height is 5' and 4 inches, my natural waist size on the bellybutton area is about 28,5" and below is going up to 30"
    I usually wear 28 size denims which fits me very well on the tighs/bottom and the waist, though I really like the stacks on the legs

Last edited: Jun 12, 2014
  4. dan138zig

dan138zig Senior member

They look good on you already, how skinny are you going to get?

5. db_ggmm

db_ggmm Senior member

Those do look good, but I imagine you know if the waist is wrong. If I bought a pair of stretch, that is what I'd go for.

6. Dream7

Dream7 Member

I think that too, but I'd love to feel more snug on the tighs and the bottom...

I don't think that N&F are going to make a 27 size, wich already exist for only 2 fabrics so I started doing some squat to fill in better denim

Personnaly I'm not a big fan of stretch denim, I already ruined a pair of denim made with elastane, the tighs are way too big now...
    I plan to buy the Petrol blue chino, 100 cotton

7. mattsgalley

mattsgalley New Member

Do you guys have any experience with the "Vintagecast" denim? A pair of the vintage cast skinny guys kinda fell into my lap and I'm curious how they wear in. They are made of light weight, light wash, broken twill denim. Pretty good for Summer.

8. adamdurbin

adamdurbin Senior member

I have a pair of the royalcast, which are super close. They're super comfortable, and they have a bit of back pocket fading (wallet, phone), after infrequent wear (maybe 1/week for the last 6 months). They may be developing the slightest hint of whiskering too.

9. trevor12087

trevor12087 New Member

I just took a chance on these, as I could not try them on anywhere nearby in person, and they are a little too big.

N&F - Elephant 3 - Skinny Guy - Size 30 - Brand New With Tags
    Ideally looking to trade from same jeans size 29 or weird guy size 28.
    But I will also consider other trades or sell them for $120 plus shipping.

10. Hirsh

Hirsh Senior member

I agree, I hate stretch denim, it always sags and stretches

100% cotton all the way for me too!:):)

11. Perception.

Perception. Well-Known Member

Are the stretch denim elastic or do they just stretch more than normal? I've been thinking of getting a pair for a while since I need to me mobile.

12. J BAILEY

J BAILEY Senior member

most of the "stretch" models contain either 2% or 5% elastane – Tate & Yoko and Blue Owl are both pretty comprehensive if you want to check the composition of a particular pair.

13. Hirsh

Hirsh Senior member

They don't stretch much and go back after washing - I just prefer cotton denim!:)

14. recline

recline New Member

Hey guys i recently purchased some Broken Twill Selvedge NFs and was wondering how much i should get them hemmed since I like to keep a nice cuff.
    I am 5'7, any advice would be appreciated!

15. TheSizzle

TheSizzle Senior member

What's your normal inseam? Really, just measure how much of a cuff you want (including all the material that's rolled), and add that to your natural inseam. That should be a pretty good starting point.

16. J BAILEY

J BAILEY Senior member

[​IMG]

new "kimono" weird guys at Barney's look kinda cool. indigo warp / khaki weft, with kimono fabric for the pocket bags and lining.

17. Hirsh

Hirsh Senior member

They look super cool! Sucks that I lost 2 pairs of N and F last month:-(

18. Bertdinner2

Bertdinner2 Senior member

I really wish n+f made washes of jeans. Like stonewashed etc. they would make a killing since it's very difficult to find washed denim with long inseams. I love all my skinny guys after a little taper. Just wish they had different washes. Only other real option is dior and I only buy them on eBay cause I'm not spending like 700 on jeans. Will gladly spend like 200 but not much more.

19. Hirsh

Hirsh Senior member

Have you tried Nudies?:)

20. KYeezy

KYeezy Senior member

Acne Studies, Ksubis, Rag and Bone