• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Naked and famous denim

nadav

Reaction score
Did you take your usual weird guy size in the painter?

Redbird13

Reaction score
I've been wearing mine the last week or so around the house doing all the ridiculous squats and stuff. No issues with the material. Just be aware the thighs are a little tighter than normal. I thought 5oz meant I could size down to a 31, but the thighs made me size up one from my normal WG to a 33. The material is awesome though. I hate being hot and the colors great.
If you'd be a 31 I have a pair FS obvz

That's a relief... Thanks for the info man! However, I'm not a 31 unfortunately,

cb_32

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
gonna ocean soak my slimguys when i am in greece in a couple of week or so, probably gonna burry them in the sand as well:)

cb_32

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Also the "Dirty Fade" jeans look a lot like APCs :satisfied:

lckychrmsbboy

Reaction score
I couldnt imagine what 5oz would feel like. I thought my apc's were really thin!

b14k

Reaction score
i've been wearing my skinny guy deep indigo for about 6 months now and they're coming along nicely. I really like the fit of the skinny guy on me. What other brands would you guys recommend that would be a step up from naked and famous? Price range $200-$300

Mistral

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
WG Japan Heritage size down one fdor comfortable fit.

351sg1h.jpg

Rightyow77

Reaction score
i've been wearing my skinny guy deep indigo for about 6 months now and they're coming along nicely. I really like the fit of the skinny guy on me. What other brands would you guys recommend that would be a step up from naked and famous? Price range $200-$300
Momotaro, The Strike Gold, PBJ, Flat Head, Oni, Samurai, Studio D, Eternal, 3 sixteen, IH to name a few
Personally my next pair will be the Blue Owl X Momo Vintage Skinny straights.

alwaysraw

Reaction score

If you like the SkinnyGuy fit why would you search for something else? Just get a SkinnyGuy in another fabric...

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

If you like the SkinnyGuy fit why would you search for something else? Just get a SkinnyGuy in another fabric...

he is looking for better construction.

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you like the SG's, get one of the collabs.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads