1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Naked and famous denim

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Mauro, Feb 13, 2008.

1. Mistral

Mistral Senior member

Leg twist is is characteristic for LHT/RHT. Soaking it before it gets sewn will make little to no difference, I guess.

Also, leg twist comes gradually, mostly with multiple washes.

2. Ponyboy312

Ponyboy312 Senior member

I got 90 degree leg twist on my momo201s after one [triple] soak. Doesn't bother me none.

3. Will19

Will19 Member

Does it look good?sorry fot the bad pict.nf weird guy lht
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. Ponyboy312

Ponyboy312 Senior member

Good fit.

5. Numbernine

Numbernine Senior member

Your seam runs down the front center of your leg and it dosent bother you ??? Really?

6. Numbernine

Numbernine Senior member

Look good .Ive got an unworn pair hanging in my closet.Makes me want to get them out

7. Ecco

Ecco Senior member

+1 on the good fit. LHT get some really nice fades as well, so a great choice on your part. I think if you sized down one more you'd end up too tight in the thighs.

8. crosswound

crosswound Senior member

yea if he went down one it def be tight in the thighs. :nodding:

9. Mistral

Mistral Senior member

Look good, there is excess fabric bunching near the bottom of the topblock. He could have gone down one, if he managed to fit in the waist, with no problem. Would have stretched out to a perfect fit.

But a good fit nonetheless.

Last edited: May 10, 2013
  10. flatspotting

flatspotting Senior member

I agree with this.

I think it's really up to how he wants them to look at this point - there is nothing wrong with the current fit at all, looks good, but if you could button up a size down without too much of a struggle and the thighs were tight I would personally size down one (my LHT almost stretched out 2 full sizes at 18 months old)

11. flatspotting

Alright time to post em up... here is my LHT at about 18 months, this is after 4 washes, they are actually in for wash 5 right now - if they come out looking much different ill post more pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4 people like this.
  12. Will19

Will19 Member

Thank you guys. That's size 28,the smallest the store had, I have no difficulty in wearing it.
    Mistral it's the nf that I said at momo thread,my copper label sz 28 is on its way now,gonna get it in around 3 days.from the measurement I expect it to be a little tighter on it right?

13. mazered

mazered New Member

Are NF sanforized denim? Do they need to be presoaked?

14. Ecco

Ecco Senior member

Most N&F offerings are sanforized, with a couple of exceptions from some of the collabs. Presoaking is a personal preference more necessary with unsanforized denim.

15. Mistral

Mistral Senior member

The Momo's will be significantly tighter. Not only the waist will be smaller as the WG runs two inches larger than tagsize, while the Momo's run slightly larger than tag. Also, the WG has a fairly roomy thigh area. Copper Labels are not so forgiving in that area and the fabric is a bitch to stretch.

But since your WG's are a tad roomy in the topblock I have good hope that you'll fit into the Copper Labels.

Last edited: May 11, 2013
  16. Numbernine

Numbernine Senior member

these look really good when you say wash is it machine or tub soak

17. Ecco

Ecco Senior member

Wash = soak + soap + cleaning motion.

Soak = water

18. flatspotting

lol

Thank you,

and wash, I mean machine.... they should be dry this morning... i should go take a look at them....

Alright well they look very similar to pre-wash, maybe a bit more contrast in some areas from a tiny bit of dye loss but nothing significant.

Same as every wash on these, they were machine washed on cold/warm inside out with Woolite Extra Dark by themselves.

19. Numbernine

Numbernine Senior member

thank you sir
    so ecco if I placed my jeans in a tub of water in which soap has been distributed but do not use a cleaning motion this would seem to put me in some nether region between wash and soak . will I ruin my jawnz????

Last edited: May 11, 2013
  20. Ecco

Ecco Senior member

You're in soak/wash purgatory my friend. Type should I clean my jeans by just putting them in soapy water in google and read some of the guides that pop up. Unreal.

The only way I can see you ruining your jeans with the decision to soak or wash is if you throw them in the dryer above low. Honestly if your jeans are dirty wash them. Don't be that guy.

1 person likes this.