1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Naked and famous denim

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Mauro, Feb 13, 2008.

1. mister56

mister56 Senior member

Oh. Not even close to what Dorje eluded to.

2. f***city

f***city Senior member

yea damn. i didnt realize he was a 50 year old guy with tits. thats a pretty bad outfit/fit though, seriously.

1 person likes this.
  3. f***city

f***city Senior member

cool man. im gonna move on cause this isnt worth anybodys time. if you dont like comments about pictures you post then dont post them.

4. K2793

K2793 Senior member

Does anyone own the N&F x Kamikaze Attack? If so how is it and any fading pictures?

5. jamaaltt

jamaaltt Well-Known Member

Picked up a pair of the N&F x kamikaze attack on 3/21. Been wearin them just about everyday since the 23rd. Combs settling in nicely. Even startin to get some light whiskering, though its hard to see because of how dark the denim is. Looks like they will fade to a nice electric blue that will get more white as they get beat on. Nice stiffness but they break in well. At work now but will post picks when I get home.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2013
  6. MrSomebody

MrSomebody Well-Known Member

I've had it for about a week now, so no fades to speak of. But first impressions are very good, the denim has a very sturdy feel to it and breaks in nicely. I also anticipate some quick fading because some electric blue is already barely starting to peak through more worn areas.

7. K2793

K2793 Senior member

Nice good to hear. I think I hemmed too short though :( not enough left for combs to form. Ill post a pic maybe.

My pair wasnt soft like washed denim but it wasnt really rigid at all either. Does it have a smoother/softer feel from the start?

8. groundkontrol

groundkontrol Well-Known Member

What N&F WeirdGuys can I buy that fade pretty easily? I'm looking for a dark indigo color that's not gimmicky.

9. juhan

juhan Senior member

^left hand twills, japan heritage and elephant 2 are good choices imo.

10. jamaaltt

I only have my ub301 to compare to, which are also 14.5 oz, but they feel a little less stiff than my ub's. That may just be due to the amount of starch.

11. jamaaltt

I only have my ub301 to compare to, which are also 14.5 oz, but they feel a little less stiff than my ub's. That may just be due to the amount of starch.

12. jamaaltt

Double post ma bad.

13. Oniblowout

Oniblowout Member

Oni collabo, don't see a lot of fade pics of these.

8months/2 crotch blow outs/repairs/1 presoak

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  14. jmaudi0

jmaudi0 Senior member

i don't see how you can hem too short to get honeycombs...they form behind the knees as your walk/move your legs. they will form no matter the length of pants. your inseam may shorten by a little bit (1/2" - 1" probably) depending on how crunchy they are.

15. jamaaltt

Maybe he's thinking of stacks?

16. willrh1

willrh1 Senior member

17. Oniblowout

Oniblowout Member

o crap i forgot to take the front, ill take them tomorrow currently washing them!

18. Rightyow77

Rightyow77 Senior member

Those Onis look great. Mister that call out was boarder line stalking, kinda creeped me out. One should not use the powers of the Internet for such things only to acquiring denim and surf for cat pictures

19. Ponyboy312

Ponyboy312 Senior member

That other dude pushed him...they don't call him Mister for nuthin.

1 person likes this.
  20. mister56

mister56 Senior member

That dude has been messing with me for a year. He is a troll to me and I don't know why. It could have been much worse.
    The lesson is what goes around comes around. Don't be creeped out by me, I'm not a creep. Really.

Plus, anybody can be a dick if they hide behind a wall. I have nothing to hide, I post photos of myself, I not ashamed of who I am. I'm not young, so what, we all will be old one day. He should post some photos of himself so others can treat him how he likes to treat people.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2013
    7 people like this.