1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Naked and famous denim

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Mauro, Feb 13, 2008.

1. imschatz

imschatz Senior member

Fit looks good to me, bud .. but it is hard to tell. If it isn't pulling anywhere (stretching to fit), it should stretch out a bit to a much more 'comfortable' fit. I've been wearing my Indigo/Indigo's pretty steadily for about 3 months now (30-40 wears). The last couple weeks they've really settled in and IMO look/feel great. Again this isn't rocket science. The point of Denim, is it's supposed to be ****ing comfortable. If they aren't comfortable, **** how they look.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2013
  2. Metra

Metra Member

3. imschatz

imschatz Senior member

Here are my Weird Guy Indigo/Indigo's. 3 months - 30-40 wears. No wash, no soak yet. Mostly just providing for a fit pic. I really like how the fit has turned out. Between 10-20 wears, they probably stretched a full inch in the waist, and a 1/4 to 1/2 inch everywhere else.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    honey combs, no flash

Last edited: Mar 10, 2013
  4. TooAwesome

TooAwesome Senior member

i dont get how you can unbutton everything under the top button without unbuttoning the top one.

5. jmaudi0

jmaudi0 Senior member

That is what we are saying. We can't do that with NF weird guys but can with most other pants. That's all.

6. imschatz

imschatz Senior member

Maybe its just my big dick and all .. but I have to unbutton all my buttons with ALL pants. N&F goes the extra mile and I have to pull them down 3-4 inches on top of undoing all the buttons.

Trying to navigate the bathroom process through the fly is a waste of effort .. unless you're not wearing underwear. Trying to get everything out, and then back in with my belt on, is just way to awkward. Undo the belt, and everything is much easier.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2013
    2 people like this.
  7. TooAwesome

TooAwesome Senior member

exactly, not sure how you can even do that with pants that have longer rises

8. OmniscientCause

OmniscientCause Senior member

10 inch cock checking in...I have to drop my pants down to my ankles little boy style or else I cant get my dick out...am I doing it right?

Of course you all have to unbutton all buttons in N&F jeans to take a piss, it has everything to do with where the buttons are located and very little to do with cock size, dont flatter yourself imschatz.

1 person likes this.
  9. Distorbiant

Distorbiant Senior member

10 inches lol

how does it feel being forever a boy

10. Snoopy

Snoopy Senior member

Wow you guys got small ones.

Mine is 14inches. :foo:

11. lckychrmsbboy

lckychrmsbboy Senior member

How the hell do you guys not undo the top button on other pants? I've always just undone my belt and all buttons. It's a struggle to unbutton the lower buttons even on my apc's.

12. Distorbiant

About average

13. rexet

rexet Senior member

When you go to public bathrooms, it looks like this?

[​IMG]

14. imschatz

imschatz Senior member

Last edited: Mar 11, 2013
  15. milesbeyond

milesbeyond Well-Known Member

How much time can you guys save from not having to undo your belt and top button? Have you guys not perfected the one-handed pull to unbutton the entire fly? That in itself will make up for any time you guys need to individually unbutton 3 or 4 buttons and pull your dicks out.

Size 33 Weird Guys here in Left Hand Twill. Waist was tight but could button the top. Waist has stretched out a bit and I wish they sat just a bit higher on me. That being said, I do like the overall fit of the thighs, knee, and hem.

My biggest annoyance is my button fly seems to be off center. Looking at pictures of other people's fits, it looks like it's pretty consistent. It's just to the left of my junk, maybe they anticipate how tight some dudes are going to wear their jeans, but it looks pretty tacky when you're trying to tuck in a button-down shirt. Anybody else notice this?

16. flatspotting

flatspotting Senior member

Everyone has to take in to consideration the boxers/briefs or Boxerbriefs people are wearing - some of them it would be a huge pain to deal with going through the fly and is 1000x easier just to pull open all the buttons in one motion.

Also, I don't think anyone who undoes their belt/buttons to piss pulls their pants down to their knees..... or at all for that matter... hence pulling open the fly to piss.

17. Distorbiant

I forgot about my brothers (and sisters) in the no-fly zone.

18. bik2101

bik2101 Senior member

i was wondering if anyone would be able to/willing to measure and post the back rise on a pair of weird guys, in a size somewhere between 28-30?

19. lckychrmsbboy

lckychrmsbboy Senior member

Size 29 deep indigo back rise is 13.25

20. _inwonderland

_inwonderland Senior member

Back rise is 13.75" on a size 30 N&F x Big John