• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Naked and famous denim

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Is general consensus on the SkG linen blend jeans little-to-no stretch? I sized up two to a 32, and they're a tad loose in the waist, but they'll be fine as long as they don't stretch too much more.

lfgPG.jpg

gnQGo.jpg
BY4vl.jpg

rennavate

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those look good. Damn, you have some skinny-ass legs! And I say that as a tree trunk-thighed man who has to size up 3 sizes to wear a lot of pants.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
:laugh: Thanks! I think... :paranoia:

I never realized just how skinny I am until I started taking WAYWTs.

I'm still not sure what happened to the rest of my leg in that last photo. :uhoh:

Last edited:

rennavate

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'm still not sure what happened to the rest of my leg in that last photo. :uhoh:

Ha, it wasn't a diss or anything. I just envy those who don't have a hard time finding pants that have enough room for me but are still slim.

In other news... just kopped the N&FxONI collabs last night. No more denim purchases for at least a year!

autumndreams

Reaction score
I just bought some Weird guy Grey Selvedge, there's no reason I need to avoid washing them, is there? It's not like they're gonna fade, right?

That all depends. Part of the whole "don't wash your jeans" thing is the fact that washing regularly has a tendency to dull the color of...well...any article of clothing. If you want to keep 'em looking good for as long as possible, wash only when they need it and as gently as possible.

cbxk

Reaction score

That all depends.  Part of the whole "don't wash your jeans" thing is the fact that washing regularly has a tendency to dull the color of...well...any article of clothing.  If you want to keep 'em looking good for as long as possible, wash only when they need it and as gently as possible.

makes sense, thanks!

averydabeast

Reaction score

Ha, it wasn't a diss or anything. I just envy those who don't have a hard time finding pants that have enough room for me but are still slim.

In other news... just kopped the N&FxONI collabs last night. No more denim purchases for at least a year!
post pics of the ONI collab. And anyone that has the regular guy cut should post fit pics.

13nietod

Reaction score
Just go into denim. I always thought levi's did the trick, but now I want some quality denim. I usually wear the 511 skinny jeans at a 32x32. I recently bought some wesc eddy jeans that are just a slight bit looser and I really like them. Also have the j crew 484 straight. I'm 18 years old and an athlete. What's a better fit close to these jeans. weird guy or skinny guy?

willrh1

Reaction score
If you like 511s I'd go with the skinny guy, but if you have large thighs, try the weird guys.

bceezy

Reaction score
Just received my Weird Guys Deep Indigos Sz29 today from Blueowl. They are stiffer than I imagined!

Fit Pics:

Sorry about the bad lighting.
Waist wise, they fit perfect. But a little more snug than expected in the thigh and crotch area, I can't fit my hands into my front pockets lol. Hopefully they stretch.
Oh, and the buttons are a pain to button up.. my thumb is like semi swollen now

Last edited:

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Just received my Weird Guys Deep Indigos Sz29 today from Blueowl. They are stiffer than I imagined! 

Fit Pics:

Sorry about the bad lighting. 
Waist wise, they fit perfect. But a little more snug than expected in the thigh and crotch area, I can't fit my hands into my front pockets lol. Hopefully they stretch.
Oh, and the buttons are a pain to button up.. my thumb is like semi swollen now

In my experience they do not stretch enough to miraculously become comfortable. I am currently working on fading the same pair (NF WG deep indigo) and I went through a size 32 first hoping it would stretch and that did not work. I bought a 33 and I am happy with them, yes they are a bit loose in the waist but that is the only size that I feel comfortable in, the 32 caused my package to "suffocate".

In my opinion THIGH measurement is the most important and as long as that works everything will be good.

willrh1

Reaction score
Is general consensus on the SkG linen blend jeans little-to-no stretch? I sized up two to a 32, and they're a tad loose in the waist, but they'll be fine as long as they don't stretch too much more.
lfgPG.jpg
What shirt is that?

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads