• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Naked and famous denim

avery

Reaction score
shirts are nice. when i tried them sizing was pretty fucked up though.

i'm thin, maybe verging on average. true size medium. no chance of fitting my arm into the sleeve of a size medium, and i literally don't work out at all. large was much better in the sleeve but too large in the body. beware.

konadog

Reaction score
Originally Posted by nomad

Can't be seen through and I think the stretch'll be the same as a regular pair of weird guys.

i just tried them on at barney's today, they are pretty great. one thing you should note is the denim is a heavier weight than the indigo weird guys i have. i think it's a little odd that a whitish summer jean would be a heavier weight. nonetheless, the color is awesome - an off white with blackish speckles (cotton seeds).

Chris Benson

Reaction score
Went into the local shop yesterday where N&F products are sold. The fellow I was talking to at the store said come July N&F will be releasing a 26 ounce super rigid jean. As you have seen on their website they released a limited edition 24 ounce jean.

Last November I bought a pair of 21 ounce super rigid Weird Guys and these things are going to last years and years! The 26 ounce is going to be insane! Anyone else hear anything about it?

I have been pretty pleased with the N&F quality, I've bought,

Skinny Guy Natural Indigo Revival selvedge (worn 6 months)
Weird Guy 21 super rigid selvedge (currently wearing 4 months)
Thick belt Black (bought yesterday)

bawlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looking for grey Weird Guy's in 31 or 32, and indigo Skinny Guy's in a 32. Can anyone help me out?

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nomad

Can't be seen through and I think the stretch'll be the same as a regular pair of weird guys.

you kind of have to wear white jeans with white shoes right?

jaychiz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by poly800rock

i'd stay away from black or brown, anything else would be fine

Captain Winky

Reaction score
Originally Posted by poly800rock

I think tan suede would be great, as would navy with a white sole.

DenimAndDunks

Reaction score
Does anyone have a pair of the CHINOS? They come in the SlimGuy and I normally wear WeirdGuy.

Are the cuts much of a difference? Its stated and its a true straight leg comparable to Levis.

I don't want to get some and have them tight on me. Weirds are very comfortable for me..

Thanks...

wgbennett83

Reaction score
Just got in a pair of Naked and Famous Skinnyguy Grey Fill:

naked_and_famous_-_skinnyguy.jpg

I think they may be a little tight in the thighs, but they will stretch some, right?

TO Tie Guy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I absoloutely love the off white pants, fit looks great and the colour is perfect! I need to get me a pair!

Wonder if Over the rainbow has any..

robertorex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by wgbennett83
Just got in a pair of Naked and Famous Skinnyguy Grey Fill:

naked_and_famous_-_skinnyguy.jpg

I think they may be a little tight in the thighs, but they will stretch some, right?

If you were going for a slim/skinny fit it looks good. It should stretch enough with wear to get comfy.

konadog

Reaction score
Originally Posted by TO Tie Guy
I absoloutely love the off white pants, fit looks great and the colour is perfect! I need to get me a pair!

Wonder if Over the rainbow has any..

tobi and barneys has them

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Guy_4HM
I would go with a 29 in those. They are pretty heavy and can take a little while to break in, but that should be the right size. We've got a 29 in stock and a 15% off coupon right now if you are still looking for them.

How do you go about getting the 15% off?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads