1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Naked and famous denim

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Mauro, Feb 13, 2008.

1. cb_32

cb_32 Senior member

i was saying that they fit as if i got them custom tailored. i never actually got them tailored. the weird guy fit is tight when you go true to size but they stretch with wear so order accordingly.

2. highway

highway Senior member

shouldnt you be holding a ps3?

3. CalTex

CalTex Senior member

anyone have details?

4. digga

digga Senior member

I have the jeans you are considering in size 30. with the waist lined up and pulled straight it measures 17.5 inches. if my public school math is correct, this means the waist is 35 inches. this makes sense cause i have a 33 inch waist and they hang off my ass without a belt. other than that, the super low rise is my only complaint. I certainly wouldn't buy another size smaller.

i would suggest buying a tape measure and actually measuring yourself before deciding on a size. from the info you gave us, i would probably say 30 or 31 would work.

also, if you want some dope fadeszz those jeans are gonna take more work than a pair of APCs or some of the other NF fabrics. they are really soft and comfy though even without wash... which also means the creases don't set in as deep (i think).

Last edited: Sep 3, 2012
  5. digga

digga Senior member

6. CalTex

CalTex Senior member

7. doublebb

doublebb Well-Known Member

Considering a pair of Elephant 2's. From what I've read these don't stretch? My question is, If I buy TTS and wash after 6-7 months of wear, will they be unwearable?

8. CalTex

CalTex Senior member

not sure what you mean, are you afraid the washing or not washing is going to ruin them?

Whatever you do, make sure your thighs are comfortable.

9. lckychrmsbboy

lckychrmsbboy Senior member

Double, What fit are you referring to? Skinny Guy TTS. Wg I'd still at least down size 1. They will stretch but it'll take a while. My thighs on mine stretch some. Don't know how much but I don't wear them since I hate the fit

10. TooAwesome

TooAwesome Senior member

who the hell is gonna cuff it up like 7 inches so you can see the entire girl?

1 person likes this.
  11. CalTex

CalTex Senior member

I don't cuff my jeans, I think they would be fun to have.

I get a kick from my friends bringing up the glow in the dark jeans I wore for a bit, and this would add to that. I do it for the lulz brah. :)

12. surly19

surly19 Well-Known Member

Are the duck canvas not coming back? I've been waiting....but if they aren't maybe I'll get something else....

13. Jay-D

Jay-D Senior member Affiliate Vendor

They are in production now, scheduled to be done this week. Should be available in 2-3 weeks.

14. cb_32

cb_32 Senior member

great informative post

15. grouper

grouper Senior member

[​IMG]

(His in-store demo was awesome)

16. uninkco

uninkco Senior member

Anyone have the lighter weight indigo/indigo? How much stretch can I expect?

17. raklyiz

raklyiz Member

Saw these on sale at a local store so I thought why not. Just to get it out of the way, yes I know I'm skinny. Would have preferred the Slim Guy cut, but anywhoo, hows the fit? I was thinking of getting them hemmed and slightly tapered at the leg opening.

5'11 130lb

Naked & Famous Weird Guy Duck Selvedge 29

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 5, 2012
  18. CalTex

CalTex Senior member

you are proportionally skinny so I do not think they look bad, I like how they look.

I have 24" thighs so I need something with a little wider leg/thigh opening.

19. TooAwesome

TooAwesome Senior member

those look like the chinos not the ducks and why would you want slim guys? theyll make you look stupid being so loose on your skinny figure

20. raklyiz

raklyiz Member

I meant the skinny guy. I'd rather have it tighter and a smaller leg opening.

And yes they are duck selvedge. Flash was on