1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Naked and famous denim

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Mauro, Feb 13, 2008.

1. stylinOnU

stylinOnU Member

Got my 31 WGs today and they fit really well. waist is just a little tight so these must be TTS. Any way to minimize stretching? Just wear a belt right?

Also, can I tuck long sleeve dress shirts into these things, or does that look funny? I tried it today and i think it looked ok, i'll post pics later. Thanks

2. TooAwesome

TooAwesome Senior member

go search gilt and nordstrom

3. surly19

surly19 Well-Known Member

I have to go by whatever fits my thighs. In this case 34. They are still tight in the thigh but manageable. So 34 tagged waist when I can probably easily fit a 32 tagged waist everywhere other than thighs. Depending on amount of stretch this means most likely a belt being necessary... not ideal but I have no choice.

We'll see about stretch on these... I have only wore the red chinos around the house as it's way too hot for any pants here right now... but I like them more and more every time I look at them. Trying to think of what to wear with them...

4. cameronelliotbraun

cameronelliotbraun Member

I have a few pairs of jeans for sale. $80 including shipping for any of the pairs.

Levis Vintage 501 30x30 - unworn/unwashed selvedge
    Naked & Famous Weirdguy indigo - never worn
    A.P.C. Petite Standard size 28 - hemmed 2 inches - worn 2 weeks
    A.P.C. New Standard size 30 - hemmed 3 inches - worn 2 weeks

5. GraphicNovelty

GraphicNovelty Senior member

6. Rightyow77

Rightyow77 Senior member

This be a discussion thread not a sale thread yo... that being said only one of the items listed fits in here

7. CalTex

CalTex Senior member

anyone want to buy my glow in the dark pair?

:nest:

8. CalTex

CalTex Senior member

FTFY

:satisfied:

9. tomee

tomee Senior member

10. Rightyow77

Rightyow77 Senior member

11. Jay-D

Jay-D Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Naked & Famous Fall/Winter Denims: 12oz Indigo/Indigo Selvedge - Restocked! [​IMG][​IMG] We just received a large restock of the Naked & Famous 12oz indigo/indigo fabric which was recently released for the fall/winter 2012 collection. This denim has been very popular and we were not able to get all sizes. Hopefully a few more will become available, but as right now we may not be restock them again, so grab your size while they are still around. The 12oz indigo/indigo selvedge uses a warp yarn (outside) and an weft yarn (interior) which are both dyed to a deep indigo color and has a very smooth clean surface. The result is a consistently dark indigo color that looks almost violet and will fade to a unique electric blue with a lot of variation. Available in limited sizing in both Skinny Guy and Weird Guy. Naked & Famous "Weird Guy" 12oz Indigo/Indigo Selvedge * The "Weird Guy" fit is slim with medium rise and tapers to the leg opening * Brown leather patch * 5 pocket with selvedge detail on coin pocket, button fly closure * Made with 12oz sanforized Japanese selvedge denim with white edges * 100% cotton * Assemebled in Canada [​IMG][​IMG]
    Link: http://www.blueowl.us/scripts/psp/VB...il&SKU=7923003 Naked & Famous "Skinny Guy" 12oz Indigo/Indigo Selvedge * The "Weird Guy" fit is slim with medium rise and tapers to the leg opening * Brown leather patch * 5 pocket with selvedge detail on coin pocket, button fly closure * Made with 12oz sanforized Japanese selvedge denim with white edges * 100% cotton * Assemebled in Canada [​IMG][​IMG]
    Link: http://www.blueowl.us/scripts/psp/VB...il&SKU=7923004 Also on our latest blog post: http://blueowlworkshop.blogspot.com/2012/07/naked-famous-12oz-indigoindigo-selvedge.html

12. mhpragematter

mhpragematter Well-Known Member

you never sent glow pixxx.

wompwomp

13. wigglr

wigglr Senior member

What is the difference between slim guy and weird guy?

14. CalTex

CalTex Senior member

HOLY SHIT...man I completely forgot. so sorry. If you are still interested, I can send you a picture tomorrow. Ill "charge" them and take a picture.

15. SeaBreezy

SeaBreezy New Member

Can you post those pics here too? Never seen them outside of editorial photos and online store pictures.

16. ceoceo

ceoceo Senior member

Pretty hard to notice unless youre indoor with black lights

17. CalTex

CalTex Senior member

will do

I wore them to the theater once and it wasn't pitch black, I was glowing :)

18. El Argentino

El Argentino Senior member

That is awesome.

19. wigglr

wigglr Senior member

I just wanted to bump this!

20. jmaudi0

jmaudi0 Senior member

slim guy is a relatively straight fit all the way down
    weird guy is like a slim guy at top, and tapered down to the ankle (carrot shape)
    skinny guy is skinnier at the top with a very slight taper on the way down.

...not to be a dick bc i'm kinda new here too but you should have been able to search for this one. even google would have worked. NF''s website has pics of all 3 cuts or you can go to blueowl or tate&yoko for measurements.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2012