1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Naked and famous denim

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Mauro, Feb 13, 2008.

1. Rightyow77

Rightyow77 Senior member

yeah the red one did feel tighter may end up sending that one back

2. jmaudi0

jmaudi0 Senior member

what's the chest measurement? if you're trying to sell i might be interested. pm if you want.

3. Rightyow77

Rightyow77 Senior member

wonder is a small has a larger opening since the red shirt sits on top of my ass at the moment.

4. Rightyow77

Rightyow77 Senior member

Not sure pretty sure Tate and Yoko have measurements though. May just return for a size larger and just get the things altered

5. TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES

TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES Senior member

they make you look like you indulge too many sweets

6. Rightyow77

Rightyow77 Senior member

Yeah that last picture gives the impression that I have love handles...

7. Rightyow77

Rightyow77 Senior member

If anyone on here has a small they are willing to trade or part with let me know

8. lckychrmsbboy

lckychrmsbboy Senior member

I really like your fits! I need to get ine of those shirts...what size did you get?

9. willrh1

willrh1 Senior member

Be careful when you wash the navajo shirts, my gf did laundry and put them in dryer. It feels like they shrunk in the sleeves, length, and even through the whole fit.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2012
  10. Coldsnap

Coldsnap Senior member

Blue Owl is awesome. You really cannot beat the service, price, and selection of Naked and Famous denim right now.

11. Rightyow77

Rightyow77 Senior member

Thanks man they are xs.
    I talk to my tailor and he said he could bring out the darting near the rear, and adjust it to the new hem so it does not sit so tight and give that bloated effect.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2012
  12. El Argentino

El Argentino Senior member

Or you could just exchange them for a S, right...?

13. Drchilipepper

Drchilipepper Active Member

So I have decided on buying a pair of Naked and Famous jeans to wear frequently this coming school year. I have never bought them before so I was wondering what size/fit any of you would recoomend. I am a size 29. My LVC 505's were bought 28 and have stretched out perfectly. I am very slim (5'11 and 117 pounds) so I want something slim but with room in the groin area as I have a very high natural waste. Should I go for the weird guys?

Thanks in advanced for the help.

14. alwaysraw

alwaysraw Senior member

Your best bet is to actually try them on. You may prefer the SkinnyGuy since its a bit higher rise than the WG. I too am a skinny tall dude and the Skinnyguy isnt super skinny. I have room in the thighs. You'll prolly be happy with size 29 SkinnyGuy IMO.

15. g transistor

g transistor Senior member

I didn't find the shirts to be so slim fitting. I thought they fit relatively TTS

16. Ecco

Ecco Senior member

...while they still last at P&B. I got a small in beige and it fits perfectly.
    They're especially slim in the sleeves compared to almost all of my other button downs. I'd say they're a fitted shirt which can mess up ppl who are used to going TTS which makes checking the measurements key.

17. Rightyow77

Rightyow77 Senior member

No they won't allow exchanges just returns, I actually like the fit of the shirt now that the darting is undone. Just needs a hem and it will be perfect.

18. Drchilipepper

Drchilipepper Active Member

Thanks, that's probably my best bet. I'll stop by nordstrom or barneys and try them on in person. On average, how much do they stretch?

19. liddel

liddel Well-Known Member

yeah, thy are kinda snug on my forearms. i hope it doesnt shrink too much after a cold wash and hang dry

20. flamingotripod

flamingotripod Senior member

Skinny guys usually stretch a inch or so if you got a 29, they would stretch to a 30. But you should buy them so that they are tight in the waist, where its hard to do up the top button. Most people go true to size with skinny guys.