• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Naked and famous denim

jaythejet

Reaction score
the sizes on barneys.com are becoming sparse. is there a chance they have sizes in store that aren't online? this is regarding the onixnf

knucks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's not so much the thighs either, if one has a large ass, that's also of concern. I've got 26" thighs but even jeans with 13" at the crotch are pretty..uncomfortable for quite some time if not the entire time. The higher the rise for me, the better..

Notre

Reaction score

the sizes on barneys.com are becoming sparse. is there a chance they have sizes in store that aren't online? this is regarding the onixnf

Went to pick up a pair of the onixnf and they still had some sizes that arent ont the website. You should probably just call them

TooAwesome

Reaction score
just wanted to get some opinions on how these fit and how they look. i'm 5'8" 165, i powerlift. hence, the outrageous thighs

Tweed fill selvedge, weird guy sz 33, true waist is ~32.25
thickest part of my thigh is around 24 inches.

wait so lemme get things straight, so youre a 32" but youre wearing a 35" to accommodate your thighs? damn....

I just went to try some WGs on because im planning to get some elephant 2s but was unsure about what size to get. i have the hip/ass/thigh issue too lol quads arent at your level yet but getting there or will eventually get there or bigger. i have to wear WGs cause my upper block is only going to get bigger but i have small feet so without the taper any footwear just looks weird. if im having trouble looking for a proper size for me it must be even worse for you guys

true waist 31"
hips 32.5" (where my jeans usually sit
thighs 21"

so i had to try multiple styles because some styles didnt have the sizes i needed to try. i tried on grey selvedge in 29 and 30; indigo in 30 and 31; and tweed fill in 30.

for some reason the inseam of the grey 30 was super 'normal' as opposed to the long inseam. quads were exploding out of the 29s and the 30s felt okay but hard to sit down
the tweed fill selvedge was real loose in the waist and kinda loose throughout
the indigos felt good but look kinda weird in the pictures. the 31s look even more messed

grey selvedge
sz29

sz30

tweed fill selvedge
sz30

indigo selvedge
sz30

sz31

what do you guys think?

lckychrmsbboy

Reaction score
Stevie- I have a fit pic of my size 28's a few pages back. I just received my size 30's today, had to exchange them since the 28's were too tight. I could've got a 29 but the legs are perfect on the 30's. The waist is a little big, I could prob pull them down w/ them buttoned up but right now they're too stiff to pull down that far lol.

If you go to hypebeast there are some nice fits. I might even have posted a web site several pages back that has tons of pics of E2's. I would deff go true to size for SkG, depending on leg measurements size up 1

bryce126

Reaction score

24 inch thighs is nothing, that's with me loosing some strength there. When I did Olympic lifting my thighs were 27 inches and that's at 160lbs body weight ... I do not miss that

thats awesome! what was your best squat at the time? deadlift?

lckychrmsbboy

Reaction score
here's two fit pics of size 30 E2's. Like I said, the waist is a little big, but then again they are sitting higher than normal.

commodorewheeler

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Should I buy the same size in Weird Guys as I do APC NS?

Typically, yes, but IME, a WG will fit a little bit tighter in the hips than an NS of the same tag size. Depending on how you feel about your NS fit, you may want to consider sizing up one on the WG.

It's coming.....

That is awesome, I hope they get these at Barney's also.

Went to pick up a pair of the onixnf and they still had some sizes that arent ont the website. You should probably just call them

I just got a pair in the mail from the Barney's sale, and I am really impressed with them. The denim is crazy slubby, and the construction is typical Oni high quality. These might be my favorite N&F collabs yet.

jaychiz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

here's two fit pics of size 30 E2's.  Like I said, the waist is a little big, but then again they are sitting higher than normal.

they look really big if they are brand new, did you take into account the 2 inch stretch in the waist and vanity sizing?

are you seriously standing on your bathroom counter?

Last edited:

alphaline

Reaction score
2 inches stretching? After how many wears? Because most people say that it doesn't stretch that much.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads