Naked and famous denim

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Mauro, Feb 13, 2008.

1. ceoceo

ceoceo Senior member

Dude pretty much every official fit pic is taken with a pair of boots ankle or higher. I too like the boots stacking and actually turned out to be helpful in setting good stacks during the first month

2. ceoceo

ceoceo Senior member

Also dont buy nfs right now the fit is not liked by majority so high chance they will make it the final drop. Last year reverse fades were 69 and collabs 109

3. jaythejet

jaythejet Well-Known Member

wow that's a good price. do you guys think i should buy them now or wait until another price drop? i'm a size 30/31. also will the oni's stretch much? thanks!

4. afixedpoint

afixedpoint Crossfit

They will drop if we can all collectively restrain ourselves, the big john collabs dropped to 109 over the summer

5. ceoceo

ceoceo Senior member

^ This summer Big Johns lasted full sizing throughout the sale but if you like them you can jump in now to make sure. Go TTS (yes even though it is WG) Its not going to stretch much and will shrink 1 full size or more? size. RAR can confirm this but thats what Jay said IIRC

6. stevent

stevent Senior member

Depends how much you want them. If the ~$60 is a lot but you also really want them, you could always buy a pair now, and when it drops further hope they still have your size and buy again and return using the older receipt. I missed the momos this summer cause I waited too long.

7. amirkia

amirkia Member

just a heads up to anyone whose thinking about ordering the blanket lined skinny guys online from barneys - i'd consider sizing up one or two from your regular skinny guy size, as these run small. i generally fit comfortably into a size 31 in the skinny guys and had to go up to a 32 in these, was considering a 33, but they didnt have them. 32 is tight, but my guess is that with a little wear theyll stretch to where i want them to be.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2011

8. Benefit

Benefit Member

I just bought the skinny broken twill selvage and was wondering how much they'll expand at the waistline.

9. kushburner

kushburner Senior member

I have the darker grey selvedge.. it looks good but I need to get it hemmed before wearing it

10. ac_slater

ac_slater Senior member

They stretch a full inch if your waist is big enough.

11. db_ggmm

db_ggmm Senior member

In my experience, broken twill is quite stretchy

12. bruvTX

bruvTX Member

i went ahead and grabbed a pair off the restock at KL with the holiday discounts i ended up getting them for like $98

13. Dj5h1fT

Dj5h1fT Senior member

bruvTX, Imo, if I remember how my pair looked like at the beginning of the year, the grey's pretty similar to KL's picture.

14. Benefit

Benefit Member

Thanks. It's just slightly loose. My truefit is 32" but I think a 31" would be perfect.

15. thoogsby

thoogsby Senior member

Gave my Weird Guys a cold soak today and did some very aggressive lunges around my house with the blinds open.