Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Naked and famous denim

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Mauro, Feb 13, 2008.

1. ceoceo

ceoceo Senior member

When they do, don't forget me and proxy me a pair :slayer:

2. stevent

stevent Senior member

haha will do if I see it. You're 29-30 for the Oni's right?

3. ceoceo

ceoceo Senior member

Yes I am! Good man :nodding:

4. gnu

gnu Senior member

They may first head to one of the warehouse sales. I went to the one in LA last August and then a few weeks later I happened by a Barney's Outlet and literally the same stuff was just moved over to the outlets. Even the same damaged rrl sweater was brought over.

5. rennavate

rennavate Senior member

Yeah, the Oni Blue cut looks like it might work for me. Any other brands and fits you recommend? I agree that the Weird Guy might still be too tight...

6. El Argentino

El Argentino Senior member

Momotaro 201, PBJ xx003 or xx009, Samurai S0110XJII, Fullcount 1101, LVC '55 501. Any of those will give you more thigh room while maintaining a slim to tapered leg.

7. knucks

knucks Senior member

I'm sort of upset bout the 0201. They are amazing denim, great quality. Wish they were 1" higher on the rise.. :/

The Paul Rose are nice, would love to try a pair on. Wish Revolve carried them because I could always return without incurring fees.

8. bruvTX

bruvTX Member

fuuuuuck. i just got an email from uncle otis saying their web store hadnt been updated and the 34 Ducks i ordered actually were not in stock like the site said. Back on the hunt for some Duck Canvas 34's. if anybody has any ideas please let me know.

9. ggoofer

ggoofer Well-Known Member

Barneys now has a few pairs on sale, including the oni's. I picked up some skinny guy blankets for winter. Have only tried weird guys so far, but I have long legs and tiny thighs so the skinny guys are probably more my cut.

My stainless steels weird guys showed up a few days ago. They seem way tighter than my other weird guys of the same size. PAIN. I'm hoping the steel threads don't prevent the fabric from stretching. After a few days it seems like they will be OK, but it still isn't exactly comfortable to sit down (good thing I like support down there). It beats the first time trying them on though, when I think they cut off my circulation. Guess these are just cut a bit smaller than other WGs.

10. Dj5h1fT

Dj5h1fT Senior member

Very tempted to get a pair on sale.... although I just bought Imperials. :plain:

Last edited: Dec 15, 2011

11. jaythejet

jaythejet Well-Known Member

what's the sale price on the oni's? i was gonna buy the 32ozers but if the oni's are at the right price, i just can't say no :embar:

12. boomer311

boomer311 Senior member

13. stevent

stevent Senior member

$169, but this is only first drop. Anybody been to the SF barneys recently? How was stock like for the ONIs, Inidgo slub and Elephants? (go home in 3 days, want to stop by one the way from the airport if selection is good).

14. KingJulien

KingJulien Senior member

Curious what everyone's opinion is on wearing WGs over big boots (mid-calf). Creates a stacking effect which I think looks really cool but a lot of people seem not to like...

[​IMG]

15. bruvTX

bruvTX Member

How does the grey selvege look in person? Anybody have any experience with these, i havent seen them other than on a computer screen. I am thinking about getting a pair since i cannot find the ducks in a 34 to save my life..