Naked and famous denim

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Mauro, Feb 13, 2008.

1. bruvTX

bruvTX Member

they only have the skinny guy in 1 size... If anyone knows anywhere that has WG Ducks in 34 please let me know.

2. oilpit

oilpit Senior member

I am extremely pleased to say that I just managed to find/kop pair of the 21oz deep indigo selvedge, same fabric as the Blue in Green colab. The evo pics of the BiG jeans are probably my favorite I've ever seen. Because they were new old stock there was only a size 28 WG, which is sizing down 3 for me, just to be safe I popped into barneys and tried a few pairs out, I won't be able to button the last two buttons but they should stretch out in time.

so psyched! Pics to come when they arrive

3. bruvTX

bruvTX Member

********* only has skinny guy in the duck canvas and only 1 size.. If anyone knows where to get a pair of WG Duck Canvas in a 34 please let me know.

4. rennavate

rennavate Senior member

Here are three pictures of my size 33 Indigo Weird Guys after a year. One hot soak about two months ago, no washes.

How do you guys think they fit? I'm worried they look too tight because of my upper legs/ass... maybe I'm better suited to a fuller cut? I'm trying to decide on my next pair of jeans, and the new Paulrose Heritage cut looks interesting. Or because of my big ass and short inseam (I'm 6'0" with an inseam of 30"), is this the best fit I can hope for?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Pope Hilarius

Pope Hilarius Member

Not that great a fit, jodhpur-esque. They also aren't really faded at all i guess you don't wear everyday?

6. El Argentino

El Argentino Senior member

Agree - it's not great.

I'd look at the Oni Blue cut. It'd be spectacular for your build.

Despite being a "straight leg" cut, the '47 cut is fairly slim on it's own accord. The thighs on my LVC aren't much bigger than my WGs. It's straight and slim, with a higher rise.

If you're looking for some classic repro sort of deal, look maybe at the '55 501. Cultizm.com has a pretty large selection, and there's an LVC thread devoted to all these different cuts.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2011
  7. bruvTX

bruvTX Member

Still no luck finding a pair of WG Ducks in a 34.. If anybody knows any web stores that i might check, any help would be greatly appreciated.

8. rennavate

rennavate Senior member

Thanks for the feedback. How is it not a great fit? What should I be looking for in a better fit?

I agree I'm not quite happy with it, but I'm not sure why? I wear them pretty often, and there is actually more fading than the image lets on, but I want opinions on the fit more than anything.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2011
  9. claerion

claerion Active Member

10. bruvTX

bruvTX Member

i appreciate it, but im afraid that a 34 skinny guy would be too small. In the sg's i would have to size up to a 36 to fit my thighs correctly. Good lookin' out though.

11. Irritated Skin

Irritated Skin Member

Try Uncle Otis

12. ceoceo

ceoceo Senior member

Well I guess Brandon was pissed about last season's sales at Barneys. No mark downs for Naked and Famous denim this time :violin:

13. stevent

stevent Senior member

Yeah I've been waiting for the ONIs!!!!

IF there are no markdowns then they will show up at the outlets.

14. bruvTX

bruvTX Member

fuck yea, i checked uncle otis this morning and 34 said BACKORDER but i just checked again and they had 1 pair of 34's left and i snagged them! stoked! thanks for the help guys!

15. db_ggmm

db_ggmm Senior member

That sucks. I enjoy buying weird denim on sale. Loved those Donegals.