1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Naked and famous denim

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Mauro, Feb 13, 2008.

1. El Argentino

El Argentino Senior member

2. Dairy Phobic

Dairy Phobic Senior member

thats fuking disgusting

blows my mind you have not washed them

3. eternaldrake

eternaldrake Senior member

4. wogbog

wogbog Senior member

Here's my RAW DENIM

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. El Argentino

El Argentino Senior member

Those still don't have enough sweat encrusted on them so as to appear like a horse's salt lick.

1 person likes this.
  6. ALEN003

ALEN003 Senior member

Those look good, are those regular indigo weird guys?

7. highway

highway Senior member

how did you size, and what did you experience with stretching?

8. wogbog

wogbog Senior member

They're broken twill Skinny Guys. I went TTS. I think they stretched at least a little bit all over because iirc they were a little hard to crouch down in and stuff at first but now they've bent to my whim.

9. willrh1

willrh1 Senior member

Does anybody have experience with their Cashmere stretch denim, or pictures of it after a lot of wear?

10. highway

highway Senior member

i wow, i thought these were wg regular indigo . . . which are notorious for stretching, that's why i asked . . .

11. James007

James007 Member

After reading the last 40 pages of this thread I feel like I'm an expert on Naked and Famous denim now!

Quick question for you guys, I'm getting my first pair of Naked and Famous WGs, but I have a questions regarding the fading. Oddly, I really don't want my denim to fade, I like it to retain its dark clean look. Which pair of WGs fade the least? I was thinking about either the indigo or deep indigo selvedge.

Thanks for the help guys!

12. DCinza13

DCinza13 Well-Known Member

It's just salt, and I did wash them, this picture was pre-wash. Well didn't really wash them, more of a dip. Quick dip in really cold water with a touch of Launderess denim soap and all the salt came right out. Amazingly they didn't smell at all, as long as I hung them to dry after skateboarding(sometimes outside with a breeze) they just retained all the salt. I also use the Launderess fabric spray. This is a contest and I'm in it to win it, a little salt isn't going to stop me, can't wash them after I skate every time, I lose enough indigo as it is drenching them in sweat.

13. CanuckBassist

CanuckBassist Senior member

Casual Friday, wore these to work. The colour on these is so amazing. I'm honestly surprised that there's still a large range of sizes left.

14. Redbird13

Redbird13 Active Member

^ I'm not normally a fan of brightly colored pants, but those chinos are ace. That shade of red is perfect.

And on a side note, I'm thinking of taking the plunge and getting a pair of Weird Guy Indigo jeans. My only concern is the bleeding. How bad is it? I'm new to raw so I don't really have much of a reference point

15. xdawes23

xdawes23 Senior member

@John

Darker colors tend to fade the least. I purchased a pair of raw N&F recently, and I too don't want them to fade at all because I love the color, and the clean minimalistic look. To keep jeans from fading, I suggest not washing them unless you really need to.

16. reezy

reezy Senior member

Agreed these are awesome

17. Jump Around

Jump Around Senior member

Weird guy indigo. I can button them up pretty easily, but they aren't loose. The fit is nice but not sure if I should go down one more because of stretching. What is the consensus on this?

18. highway

highway Senior member

I'm honestly surprised that people pay their hard-earned money to wear these in public.

19. highway

highway Senior member

regular indigo are one of the harder colors to fade, but if you got anything in the powerstretch style, they won't fade at all. another option you have is to wash / soak with woolite dark detergent, as it will prevent color loss. soaking / washing in cold water helps too.

20. James007

James007 Member

Thanks for the help, I just order a pair of WGs Indigo. I can't wait to get them!!

Last edited: May 5, 2012