Naked and famous denim

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Mauro, Feb 13, 2008.

1. Liface

Liface Member

2. DGP

DGP Senior member

Where can I find the Deep Indigo Selvage online?
    http://www.nakedandfamousdenim.com/?page_id=82

Farinelli's and Blue Bee each have a few pairs left. Otherwise PM me, I might have another suggestion.

3. yoyoyo

yoyoyo Active Member

got the basic indigo selvedge raw weird guys and they def weren't as stiff as my apc's... also since it has a bigger top block it currently seems like the whiskers wont form as well as my new standards... [​IMG] Anyone know if the broken twill is stiffer/thicker than the basic indigo selvedge weird guys?? also does anyone stock 28's?

4. Liface

Liface Member

Farinelli's and Blue Bee each have a few pairs left. Otherwise PM me, I might have another suggestion.

Thanks! Got them for $120 shipped from Farinelli's. Great deal.

5. onion

onion Senior member

Just an fyi to any potential buyers, blueebee is one of, if not the single worst online store I've ever dealt with. If possible, I would suggest trying to get them elsewhere.

6. Stephen Hawking

Stephen Hawking New Member

Just an fyi to any potential buyers, blueebee is one of, if not the single worst online store I've ever dealt with. If possible, I would suggest trying to get them elsewhere.

Cant speak for them about online, but I do like their store.

7. guyferguson

guyferguson Affiliate vendor

got the basic indigo selvedge raw weird guys and they def weren't as stiff as my apc's...
    also since it has a bigger top block it currently seems like the whiskers wont form as well as my new standards... [​IMG]
    Anyone know if the broken twill is stiffer/thicker than the basic indigo selvedge weird guys?? also does anyone stock 28's?

Both come in at 13 oz., though in my estimation the Broken Twill feels a little more stiff initially. We don't normally stock 28, but if you know exactly what you want we can probably bring it in for you. Email me if you need anything.

8. brozeus

brozeus Senior member

Cant speak for them about online, but I do like their store.

Bought twice from them online. First experience was wonderful, great price, quick shipping.

Purchased again 3 weeks later, and it took about half a dozen e-mails and several phone calls before they finally agreed to ship my item. They claimed they couldn't verify my address or some BS even though they had just shipped an item to the very same address 3 weeks previous...

I did eventually get my second item too, but it just took 2+ weeks and all the hassle of messing around with them...

9. itsmedeka

itsmedeka Senior member

10. DGP

DGP Senior member

Anyone know where I could track down a pair of..

Naked & Famous Denim WeirdGuy Selvedge Jeans in Black size 32 ? (besides neiman marcus)

These are the ones I'm looking for: http://www.tobi.com/product/24551-na...0#ref%3Dpltext

What's wrong with NM? Just the lack of a discount?

11. itsmedeka

itsmedeka Senior member

They are taking pre-orders, I want it naowwww ! [​IMG] Will probably end up buying from them if nothing surfaces.

12. bma

bma Senior member

how do n&f's fade compared to apcs? i like the cut and back pockets of n&f's but want something that fades relatively quick...

bump

13. Stephen Hawking

Stephen Hawking New Member

how do n&f's fade compared to apcs? i like the cut and back pockets of n&f's but want something that fades relatively quick...

Im at 2 months for my deep indigo and the wallet fade is coming in and the creases are starting to set cant really notice too much fading. But from what I hear N&F are a bit nicer than APC. I cannot compare them as I have never own any APC. N&F is a very good jean to own though.

14. ConcernedParent

ConcernedParent Senior member

bump

Deep Indigo's, I hear, fade fairly fast- don't know about APC fast (I was seeing fades in 3 weeks) but noticeable. If you like the cut/fabric then I would shell over for deep indigo's, I have seen some really nice evo pics of those.

15. db_ggmm

db_ggmm Senior member

Decided after a month that weird deep indigos ship with too much starch for me to handle so gave them a hot soak. In hindsight, a cold soak would have probably been better, unless heat helps release starch. Probably does. Anyway, didn't really want the fit to change much, just needed shit looser. And the fucking things made noise when I walked.