Naked and famous denim

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Mauro, Feb 13, 2008.

1. kushburner

kushburner Senior member

How much will it stretch? I heard you should be barely able to button the top button when you first get them

Last edited: Dec 1, 2011

2. ac_slater

ac_slater Senior member

Yep. Or not at all.

3. boomer311

boomer311 Senior member

to stretch jeans you can shove as many pairs of towels or old shirts (whatever you can find) in the jeans and down the legs.....really shove them in there......do that at night before you sleep

4. El Argentino

El Argentino Senior member

That sounds like a horribly uncomfortable night's sleep.

5. clarksdb

clarksdb Senior member

Is this so the final look will be the supper skinny jeans look? Thats not what I'm aiming for so I hope they do stretch out quite a bit. Do the WG stretch out more than Skinny Guy?

6. ryosuke

ryosuke Senior member

I went true to size on my Elephants 2. I usually wear 29 in WG fits. I don't think I could fit the 29 with the heavy and thick fabric of the elephants.
    Someone else posted on here the pen trick to open up the holes for the buttons. My fingers were hurting alot when I tried to button them up at first.

7. juhan

juhan Senior member

^^can you post any fit pics?

im a 29 in WG too , but im quite sure that ppl size one up from usual size for Elephant.
    can you button them now?

8. lckychrmsbboy

lckychrmsbboy Senior member

Sent the E2's back out today for 30's so i'll post pics for reference. I'm about 29.5-30 where I normally have my pants sit so I'm guessing I went TTS....I get confused about that. I take going TTS as in the actual measurement and not the tag size.

I'm also currently wearing a 29 WG Deep Indigo, the waist is too big but the overall fit is nice. The pair could be slimmer but I still like it. Elephant denim is so thick and stiff I'm pretty sure they wont stretch that much.

Ryosuke- post some pics please! We need more pics in this thread plus i think having more pics and size info helps other people w/ their sizing questions. I know it helps me in trying to determine what size to get. but also knowing your measurements that your looking for will help the most. I followed BlueOwls measurements and while I like the fit throughout the legs the upper block was just way to uncomfortable.

9. Jay-D

Jay-D Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Naked & Famous: Skinny Guy Stretch Denims for Spring 2012 [​IMG] The Naked & Famous spring 2012 collection will feature many skinny guy stretch denims and our first spring shipment just arrived including the grey stretch and a restock of the popular black power stretch. Later this spring we will also see the indigo wax coated stretch, red stretch, and indigo power stretch, all of which will be very popular denims. Naked & Famous Skinny Guy Gray Stretch http://blueowl.us/scripts/psp/VB_Bri...il&SKU=7969999 - Fabric is sanforized, expect minimal shrinkage - 98% cotton, 2% stretch - N&F logo engraved rivets and buttons - Fabric made in Japan, denim sewn in Canada - Sizes 28-34
    [​IMG][​IMG] Naked & Famous Skinny Guy Black Power Stretch http://blueowl.us/scripts/psp/VB_Bri...il&SKU=7971002 - Fabric is sanforized, expect minimal shrinkage - 95% cotton, 5% stretch - N&F logo engraved rivets and buttons - Fabric made in Japan, denim sewn in Canada - Sizes 28-34
    [​IMG][​IMG] For more information, check out our latest blog post: http://blueowlworkshop.blogspot.com/2011/12/naked-famous-skinny-guy-stretch-denims.html

10. lckychrmsbboy

pics of WG size 29. 1-2 months of actual wear with 1 soak

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. ggoofer

ggoofer Well-Known Member

How tall are you? Just curious

12. Jay-D

Jay-D Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Naked & Famous: 10oz Slim Oxfords Our recent shipment from N&F brings us restocks of the blue and white slim oxford, both of which carry over to spring 2012 collection and we will continue to stock as long as they are available. Naked & Famous 10oz Slim Oxford in White http://blueowl.us/scripts/psp/VB_Bri...il&SKU=7978002 - Slim fit through body and arms with darting along back - 100% cotton - Fabric made in Japan, denim sewn in Canada - Sewing factory is oldest existing shirt factory in North America, which was founded in Quebec in 1894. [​IMG][​IMG] Naked & Famous 10oz Slim Oxford in Blue http://blueowl.us/scripts/psp/VB_Bri...il&SKU=7991104 - Slim fit through body and arms with darting along back - 100% cotton - Fabric made in Japan, denim sewn in Canada - Sewing factory is oldest existing shirt factory in North America, which was founded in Quebec in 1894. [​IMG][​IMG]

13. munchausen

munchausen Senior member

Those look great. I could use one in blue.

14. lckychrmsbboy

always wanted one of those shirts. Maybe in a few months!!

@ggoofer - I'm 5'6 had those hemmed to 31.25 Never measured to make sure that's what they were but that's what I asked for.

15. kushburner

kushburner Senior member

How much do they stretch usually?