1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Naked and famous denim

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Mauro, Feb 13, 2008.

1. autumndreams

autumndreams Senior member

That all depends. Part of the whole "don't wash your jeans" thing is the fact that washing regularly has a tendency to dull the color of...well...any article of clothing. If you want to keep 'em looking good for as long as possible, wash only when they need it and as gently as possible.

2. cbxk

cbxk Member

makes sense, thanks!

3. averydabeast

averydabeast Member

post pics of the ONI collab. And anyone that has the regular guy cut should post fit pics.

4. CPaul

CPaul Senior member

+1. Really wanna see that

5. 13nietod

13nietod New Member

Just go into denim. I always thought levi's did the trick, but now I want some quality denim. I usually wear the 511 skinny jeans at a 32x32. I recently bought some wesc eddy jeans that are just a slight bit looser and I really like them. Also have the j crew 484 straight. I'm 18 years old and an athlete. What's a better fit close to these jeans. weird guy or skinny guy?

6. willrh1

willrh1 Senior member

If you like 511s I'd go with the skinny guy, but if you have large thighs, try the weird guys.

7. bceezy

bceezy Member

Just received my Weird Guys Deep Indigos Sz29 today from Blueowl. They are stiffer than I imagined!

Fit Pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sorry about the bad lighting.
    Waist wise, they fit perfect. But a little more snug than expected in the thigh and crotch area, I can't fit my hands into my front pockets lol. Hopefully they stretch.
    Oh, and the buttons are a pain to button up.. my thumb is like semi swollen now

Last edited: Apr 13, 2012
  8. TooAwesome

TooAwesome Senior member

^ those look good if thats the fit you going for. looks very similar to when i first got my ele2s.

9. CalTex

CalTex Senior member

In my experience they do not stretch enough to miraculously become comfortable. I am currently working on fading the same pair (NF WG deep indigo) and I went through a size 32 first hoping it would stretch and that did not work. I bought a 33 and I am happy with them, yes they are a bit loose in the waist but that is the only size that I feel comfortable in, the 32 caused my package to "suffocate".

In my opinion THIGH measurement is the most important and as long as that works everything will be good.

10. willrh1

willrh1 Senior member

What shirt is that?

11. bceezy

bceezy Member

My thighs are only 20 inches lol, and I measured the thighs across on my WG's to be around 11 inches. Maybe I'm just not used to the snugness.. weird how its so hard to fit into the front pockets tho.

12. CPaul

CPaul Senior member

Looks like an American apparel henley

13. liddel

liddel Well-Known Member

i a gotta agree with caltrex, the thigh wont stretch that much. i currently have a 29 wg, and my thighs are slightly bigger than yours, and they havent stretched that much, but i've had them for less than a month. what did happen tho is that the area under and around the crotch (dont know what its actually called) got softer, and got way more comfortable. but 'package suffucation' can be an issue. lol

14. ToDie4Style

ToDie4Style Well-Known Member

I just got my WG Duck Pants. Is it worth it to get WG Chinos as well? How big of a difference in color are they? The N&F website shows the chinos as very light colored but revolve clothing shows them as a darker brown (almost same color as the Ducks)

Please respond.

15. Simion505

Simion505 Senior member

Anybody in the UK interested in one of the Native print shirts in blue and orange?

[​IMG]

£130 on Selfridges website, I'll ship it to you for £80 brand new with tags, complete in original packaging. Size medium.

I can atest to the quality of the fabric, I also ordered one in large and it fit's me very well.

16. mister56

mister56 Senior member

I took these photos on the bus to Dallas. Now I’m stuck in Huntsville. Please send a ride Brandon. I know your reading this.[​IMG]

17. notwithit

notwithit Senior member

Yes.

18. ndvrkevin

ndvrkevin Active Member

Just saw them in person. I'd say they are lighter than the Ducks. More of a sand khaki

19. ndvrkevin

ndvrkevin Active Member

EDIT* Didn't mean to double post, sorry!

So you would suggest LHT over Indigo? The reason I ask is because I just picked up LHT in Slim guys, but I think I like the WG fit more. The problem is the local store ran out of LHT WG in my size, so I would opt for WG in Indigo. Just trying to see what my options are. If Indigo doesn't fade as well as LHT or Deep Indigo, I might just wait or go for the later. Any input would be appreciated.

20. bceezy

bceezy Member

Thats reassuring. As long as my crotch can breathe. .. as for the pockets, meh I never liked pocket fades anyway :p