Naked and famous denim

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Mauro, Feb 13, 2008.

1. ceoceo

ceoceo Senior member

Can anyone confirm the release of BJ X NF 2? I saw a recent magazine cover on BJ X NF but not sure if that means rerun

2. Mesta

Mesta Senior member

gonna make a second wash of my broken twill after a year and a half.
    Will post pics if result is interesting.

3. thebrownman

thebrownman Senior member

I got a pair of N&F Deep Indigo Skinny Guys (size 34, 15 oz) for sale if anyone is interested?

Check my signature..

4. CalTex

CalTex Senior member

How long does it take for the WG Elephant 2's to start showing signs of fading? I want to buy a pair but I dont want them to fade too soon because I like the dark indigo. Do the WG in Gray fade? How can I get the pants to feel stiff again?

5. ceoceo

ceoceo Senior member

^
    1. Pretty soon
    2. Not really
    3. Spray corn starch

6. RawAsDenim

RawAsDenim Senior member

7. spacemanvt

spacemanvt Senior member

does anyone know how to size the slim guys in broken twill?
    it runs +1 inch big or +2 inches?

8. schemaless

schemaless Active Member

My actual waist measurement is 32. I bought size 31 SlimGuy Broken Twills, which fit snug when new, and then stretched out two inches over the next couple months, to the point where they are now unwearable for me. If I bought them again I would go -2 sizes.

For reference, I fit size 32 SkinnyGuy and size 29 or 30 WeirdGuy, depending of the fabric.

9. blazingazn

blazingazn Senior member

I wear a size 32 skinnyguy and bought the 29 size Broken Twill.

Over time, they fit perfectly.

10. RawAsDenim

RawAsDenim Senior member

[​IMG]

I tried on the Ducks and had to get them =/

11. oilpit

oilpit Senior member

Great fit RAD!

Those weird guys or slim guys?

12. ceoceo

ceoceo Senior member

Looking good with the new pants & new beard RAD :slayer:

13. RawAsDenim

RawAsDenim Senior member

Weird guys and thanks guys! lol

14. Jay-D

Jay-D Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

X-post - - started official thread for Paulrose, but it is of course should be here as well. Introducing: Paulrose Products [​IMG] In Montreal 1960, Paulrose Products originated as a Canadian-made workwear label named after the two owners, Paul & Rose Svarc, and through hardwork and perseverance Paul & Rose built a family business which continues to operate today. Paul and Rose Svarc are the grandparents of Naked & Famous designer Brandon Svarc. Paul Svarc recently passed away, and when searching his office for items of sentimental value, the above brass die of the original Paulrose brand was found. Paulrose products was abandoned many years ago for other product lines, but now, in memory of his grandfather, Brandon Svarc is rebuilding the label. Introducing the new Paulrose Products. [​IMG] The new Paulrose Products is a modern re-imagination of the original. Paulrose Products are all made in Canada using Japanese selvedge denims and Japanese shirting fabrics, thus the concept is very similar to the Naked & Famous label. The biggest differences is Paulrose Products will focus exclusively on unsanforized denims and more vintage fits. For example, the above denim is a 17oz heavy indigo slub selvedge and offered in the 1947 fit. [​IMG] The 17oz denim has a hairy surface and slubby texture and a deep indigo color. The contrast stitching along the back pocket was a nice detail. The denim will offer all of the features expected in the best premium denim such as hidden back pocket rivets and chainstitched waist bands and hems. [​IMG] The first denim production of Paulrose Products will feature 2 fits which is the "Heritage" 1947 fit and a slimmer fit which we think is close to the Naked & Famous "Weird Guy" fit. There will be 14.5oz unsanforized fabric in indigo, a 14.5oz unsanforized black slub, and a 17oz unsanforized indigo. Several oxford and chambray shirts will compliment the line. Our first shipment is a few weeks away and more details will be availble upon arrival. More details can be seen on our latest blog post: http://blueowlworkshop.blogspot.com/2011/10/introducing-paulrose-products.html.

15. cssisco

cssisco Well-Known Member

If anybody has a multicolour slimshirt in a medium or a charcoal or grey terry knit hoody in S/M they want to trade for a SS11 Wings + Horns organic Terry Crewneck in Navy PM me!

http://www.nakedandfamousdenim.com/collection/men/slimshirt/multicolor-flannel.html

http://blueowl.us/scripts/psp/VB_Bridge3.dll?VBPROG=\bin\shop.prodt.detail&SKU=7981000

http://www.freemanbrand.com/journal/wings-horns-organic-terry-crewneck.html

for the N&F sweaters I would be willing to throw in a couple bucks since they run 145 and the wings+horns was 135