Naked and famous denim

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Mauro, Feb 13, 2008.

1. Jay-D

Jay-D Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

2. ToDie4Style

ToDie4Style Well-Known Member

Hi, I'm still kind of new to N&F. I was wondering if they still make the beige colored chinos? They seem to be Out of Stock everywhere online. :(

Any help? Looking for a size 31.

3. NickKucway

NickKucway New Member

New to the forum.

i got a pair of skinny guys. when i got them i couldnt button the top button and they took forever to put on, but now after probably like 15 or so wears, they fit nicely around the waist and everywhere else, except it seems like they are still tight in the upper thigh, groin area. still a little uncomfortable when im sitting down, and i feel like i couldnt kick high at all wearing them. you guys think i have anything to be worried about, or do you think they will still stretch more over time?

4. bik2101

bik2101 Senior member

blueowl

5. afixedpoint

afixedpoint Senior member

I hate to tell you buddy, but I have the same exact problem and I am at maybe 20 wears? Which pair are you trying to break in?

6. stevent

stevent Senior member

Yeah my pair of skinny guys probably stretched an inch in the thighs you should be good.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2011
  7. Jay-D

The Weird Guy chino will be back for spring. Probably released in mid-January. You will probably need to wait for the next production run.

We have 29 in stock. N&F does have a couple pairs in their warehouse in sizes. As of a couple days ago they had 1/30, 1/32, 1/33. Sorry, no 31 but if anyone else is looking for the other sizes we can help you get them.

8. RawAsDenim

RawAsDenim Senior member

Jay you guys ran out of the peach bow tie too fast! ..also did you mention that you could special order the other colors of the N&F hoodies?

9. iamfrancois

iamfrancois Member

iIve had my SG elephant 2's for about two weeks now and I'm really really pleased with this pair. They're surprisingly comfortable, they fit my incredibly, and in just about two weeks I can already see what is initial fading. Looking forward to posting some evo shots of these.

VERY VERY pleased with my first pair of N&F.

10. afixedpoint

afixedpoint Senior member

Did you size up? Considering buying some elephants myself

11. iamfrancois

iamfrancois Member

This is my first pair of N&F so I really dont know what my "size" is. I wear a 29 in APC, so I bought a 30 and 31 in the elephants. Wasnt ready to battle the size 30's so I went with the 31's and returned the others. So far so good.

12. Jay-D

We will probably get more of the ties in a few weeks. Yes, we can get basically anything from N&F, as long they have it in their warehouse. Hoodies come in 4 colors: charcoal, red, blue, gray. I have been getting a lot people asking, so let me find some photos and I will post them here of all colors.

13. Jay-D

Naked & Famous: Slim Hoodies We have been getting several requests for the N&F slim hoodies in other colors. They are offered in red, navy, gray, and charcoal. We are currently stocking only the charcoal, but all sizes and colors are in stock at the N&F warehouse and we can get them now. If anyone is interested in any color or size that we currently do not have in stock, just e-mail me. Here are some photos of all 4 colors, last one is charcoal that we stock. Please use the measurements and details from our site on the charcoal to figure out your size of the other colors. Naked and Famous "Slow Vintage" Slim Hoodie in Red- $142 [​IMG][​IMG] Naked and Famous "Slow Vintage" Slim Hoodie in Navy- $142 [​IMG][​IMG] Naked and Famous "Slow Vintage" Slim Hoodie in Gray- $142 [​IMG][​IMG] Naked and Famous "Slow Vintage" Slim Hoodie in Charcoal- $142 http://blueowl.us/scripts/psp/VB_Bri...il&SKU=7981000
    - Fabric is made in Japan
    - Assembled in Canada
    - 100% cotton
    - Sizes XS, S, M, L [​IMG][​IMG]

14. cssisco

cssisco Well-Known Member

[​IMG][​IMG]

Just got my denim jacket indigo (medium) from FourHorseMen in the mail few hours ago. Sorry for the poor image quality, I used my macpro instead of grabbing my slr. Also snagged a slimcrew and shit they run big! i have medium everything N&F and the slim crew I def would want a small but can be bothered to send it back to them for a new size. Elephant 2's on, about two months on them

15. RawAsDenim

RawAsDenim Senior member

Which jacket did you get?