Naked and famous denim

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Mauro, Feb 13, 2008.

1. stevent

stevent Senior member

Didn't know that, thanks

2. cb_32

cb_32 Senior member

broken twill i think

3. juhan

juhan Senior member

you should be fine there.. plus n&f stretches more in the waist..

4. MartinLil

MartinLil Senior member

The waist will definitely stretch. Denim does not stretch out much in the hip and thigh area. So, if they are tight there, they won't end up being very comfortable.

5. bugsyzxz

bugsyzxz New Member

hi guys. im intending to get wg black selvedge from kloop. my true size is 32 and i dont know whether i should up/down size or stay tts.anw, im abit meaty on thigh and butt. is wg ok for me? i am currently wearing an unbranded 32 tappered and i like the fitting.

6. stillife

stillife Active Member

What are your thigh measurements? Also, note that WGs are vanity sized. So usually a 30 will measure 32. Check Blueowl's site for detailed measurements though.

7. oilpit

oilpit Senior member

8. RawAsDenim

RawAsDenim Senior member

I feel like you are liking the look that heavier denim gives (high contrast) so maybe go with some elephant 2's and you could get fairly close to what your looking for.

9. claerion

claerion Active Member

PSA: Nordy has a few N&F 30% off. Just picked up a pair of broken twill skinny guys for under 100 :slayer:

Last edited: Oct 12, 2011
  10. Seph

Seph Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Nice - got to check that out

11. Jay-D

Jay-D Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Naked & Famous: Naked and Famous "Slow Vintage" Slim Hoodies [​IMG] Their back! Naked & Famous "slow vintage" hoodies were extremely popular last fall/winter and it has been a long time waiting for the newest production which is finally here! Naked & Famous "slow vintage" hoodies are made with loopwheeled fabric produced on vintage tsuri circular knitting machines (loopwheel machines) from the late 1800's. These machines work very slowly and are labor intensive, but as a result produce the softest cotton fabrics. The loopwheeled fabric is made by the artisans in Wakayama, Japan and then shipped to Canada where Naked & Famous sew the fabrics into their slim hoodies. This shipment we received only charcoal. Red, navy, and gray are available as well and can be special ordered. Naked and Famous "Slow Vintage" Slim Hoodies in Charcoal * 100% cotton * Fabric made in Japan, denim assembled in Canada [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]
    Link: http://www.blueowl.us/scripts/psp/VB...il&SKU=7981000 [​IMG] Above is a picutre of the tsuir circular knitting machines. More details can be seen on our latest blog post: http://blueowlworkshop.blogspot.com/2011/10/naked-and-famous-slow-vintage-slim.htmlhtml.

12. ToledoStyle

ToledoStyle Senior member

Hey Jay are you expecting any shipments in the other colors of the NF Hoodys?

13. Jay-D

Jay-D Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Not sure. Charcoal is my favorite of the 4 and they have been order for like 9-10 months and just showed up. Now that they are back, we will probably get some of the other colors. You can special order in the meantime, just go off the measurements on our site and it is best to size down one. I am a large in their button downs and can easily do medium in the hoodies.

14. xM.

xM. Senior member

Didn't realize the LHTs were 2" bigger than tagged (but the Deep Indigos) were only one. Guess I'm a 31 in Deep's (since the 30 LHT's fit me).