Naked and famous denim

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Mauro, Feb 13, 2008.

1. pokey07

pokey07 Senior member

Just wondering where do you guys get your Weird Guys? How much should I be paying for a basic indigo pair?

2. RawAsDenim

RawAsDenim Senior member

Basic indigo $120~$140 and I get my WGs from all over the place lol

3. highway

highway Senior member

I get mine from whomever is selling them the cheapest. . . I am not loyal to anyone, but I have ordered from Barney's quite a few times due to their service, item availability, and killer sales. You just gotta know your size in a particular item/fit and check these boards often for when people post a link to a sale.

4. jim_n

jim_n Senior member

anyone know if theres a lined winter jean for this year?

5. Vengo

Vengo Well-Known Member

Jay from Blueowl is extremely helpful and will help you with any questions should you ever need it

I would recommend you order from him at www.blueowl.us, I order from him even though I'm from Canada because of the amazing customer service

6. ToledoStyle

ToledoStyle Senior member

I agree Jay is amazing. Great customer service and they can always help you with sizing info if you ask.

7. stevent

stevent Senior member

Tobi has an old one on sale right now.
    Yeah the WGs fit better but I like the NEP selvedge on this pair of Skinnyguys. Belt works, would just be nice to wear without a belt.

8. krspdla

krspdla Senior member

Anyone have a pair of the blanket lined jeans? I'm looking at the one on Tobi in the WG fit, was wondering if I should still size down and whether or not they'd still stretch even with the lining?

9. stevent

stevent Senior member

10. juhan

juhan Senior member

hey guys. i just tried on a Skinny guy size 30(broken twill).. i cant get any of the buttons done, although i know they do stretch but i dont think it will be enough....and the store does not have a 31, only 30 and 32. and the 32 was too lose in the waist, while the thigh are also quite loose.. will a 31 do me good?

ps: im planning to get a skinny guy jap heritage, so im hoping with the same tag size, both the jap heritage and broken twill measurements are the same.

11. krspdla

krspdla Senior member

You can check all the measurements on Blue Owl to compare

12. juhan

juhan Senior member

yea the thing is according to the measurements from blueowl, i could even fit in 29 skinny guy. as i own a 29 slim tapered Tripleworks, so i was quite sure i could fit in 30. turns out, cant even button a single one. check the measurements for the tripleworks slim tapered size 29, the measurements are way slimmer than the 29 or even 30 of skinny guy..

i guess i forgot to take into account that i do have quite a meaty butt..maybe thats the reason..

13. sazon

sazon Senior member

Went to Barney's Co-Op last night to check out the Indigo Indigo Slub.

These are some fine jeans. The denim has a wonderful feel to it....thick and sturdy without being too crazy. Nice slub in the texture. Would have loved to cop these. Now, if Brandon would only consider these in Slim Guy....WG just ain't working for me.

14. Jay-D

Jay-D Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

That does not sound right. Are you sure you have a 29 Triple Works? I am a 31 Triple Works and a 31 in N&F Broken Twill, they should be congruent or at least within one size depending upon how you like the fit.

15. stillife

stillife Active Member

If you don't mind me asking, what is it about the WGs that you dislike? Or, why do you prefer the Slims?