1. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

Naked and famous denim

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Mauro, Feb 13, 2008.

1. IGF-1

IGF-1 Senior member

oops didn't mean straight, knew weird guys taper

just wondering if the grays are more or less prone to stretch than indigos

2. konadog

konadog Senior member

i own 4 pairs of naked and famous. weird guy indigo 33, slim guy cashmere 33, slim guy black selvedge 33, and skinny guy silk 34. i had questions before buying all of them re material wear and fit. so i called the number on the website. spoke to the guy who answered all my questions. call them if you have questions. i honestly don't think there's a company right now with better fits, denims, prices, and customer service. but what the hell do i know, i'm still pretty new here.

3. AdamSly

AdamSly Senior member

I agree, I own 3 pairs of N&F and they are all great. The grey indigo have a bit more stretch in them as the denim isnt as heavy as the weird guys but doesnt really effect the waist size. I have a pair of weird guys that I bought about 1.5 years ago and I havent washed them yet (dont wear everyday, maybe 2-3 a week) and I love them, only problem is the button has pooped off about 6 times. Great denim though, great price.

4. db_ggmm

db_ggmm Senior member

Whenever I have a couple hours to myself, I run into my bedroom, throw on a pair of N&F's, and start doing jumping jacks. If I'm lucky, they'll be broken in for Spring. They better be.

5. Leif-fire-eater

Leif-fire-eater Active Member

I want to find somebody in NYC that stocks the 21 oz slim guy. I'm tired of buying jeans online that end up not fitting.

6. Gayestmanalive

Gayestmanalive Active Member

i own 4 pairs of naked and famous. weird guy indigo 33, slim guy cashmere 33, slim guy black selvedge 33, and skinny guy silk 34. i had questions before buying all of them re material wear and fit. so i called the number on the website. spoke to the guy who answered all my questions. call them if you have questions. i honestly don't think there's a company right now with better fits, denims, prices, and customer service. but what the hell do i know, i'm still pretty new here.
    Can you post pics of how your regular indigo faded? Also, to anyone else that owns weird guy regular indigo, can you post pics? I just bought a pair of weird guys regular indigo... I like the fit, but the only fade pics I've seen of weird guys were deep indigo, and they looked quite nice, I don't want to be dissapointed and find out that regular indigo doesn't fade well, I seem to actually remember reading that somewhere [​IMG] Anyone know?

7. jaychiz

jaychiz Senior member

i swear by the weird guys, 3 pairs, likely the only jeans i'll need for the next couple years, deep indigo w/ orange stitch, raw gray, vintage blue

8. obnavox3

obnavox3 Senior member

Anyone know where I can find measurements for the Slimguy 21oz deep indigo? They're not on Blue in Green or Tobi or anything I've searched for.

9. konadog

konadog Senior member

Can you post pics of how your regular indigo faded?

Also, to anyone else that owns weird guy regular indigo, can you post pics?

I just bought a pair of weird guys regular indigo... I like the fit, but the only fade pics I've seen of weird guys were deep indigo, and they looked quite nice, I don't want to be dissapointed and find out that regular indigo doesn't fade well, I seem to actually remember reading that somewhere

[​IMG]

Anyone know?

i've only had my regular indigo weird guys for 3 months. wallet and front pocket fade beginning, but it's subtle right now. my guess is these will take 6 months before noticeable fading hits.

10. IGF-1

IGF-1 Senior member

funny, i actually called before this post

they were really helpful

i sized down 1

11. ddragovi

ddragovi Senior member

anyone with the cashmere pair wash theirs yet?
    does it turn "super soft" after a wash (read this in a interview with N&F owner)

12. aj_del

aj_del Senior member

The one problem I have faced with N & F is that the buttons pop out very easily. I bought a 21oz from bangkok and when I tried it in the hotel room the button popped out. Took it back to the store and they replaced it. The buttons of the replaced jeans also popped out after a week but by this time I was back in Delhi so could not return it.

13. snuff_daddy

snuff_daddy Senior member

i swear by the weird guys, 3 pairs, likely the only jeans i'll need for the next couple years, deep indigo w/ orange stitch, raw gray, vintage blue

does anyone know who stocks vintage blues in the U.S. ??

BiG sold out

14. TyCooN

TyCooN Senior member

The one problem I have faced with N & F is that the buttons pop out very easily. I bought a 21oz from bangkok and when I tried it in the hotel room the button popped out. Took it back to the store and they replaced it. The buttons of the replaced jeans also popped out after a week but by this time I was back in Delhi so could not return it.
    They sell real N & F in thailand?[​IMG]

15. nomad

nomad Senior member

21 oz's in delhi!?