• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Naked and famous denim

donnytuco

Reaction score

mine are tagged a 30.

the waist stretched to 33" , and got some extra room in the legs too.

of course they shrink when you soak them, but the top block stretched back out.

from the knee down seems a bit more narrow after a soak/wash.
Just got a pair of nfxmomo in sz30 too and it's very snug atm so am hoping they stretch out... at least more than the APC ps cus they didn't seem to stretch out as much as people said...

highway

Reaction score
Just got a pair of nfxmomo in sz30 too and it's very snug atm so am hoping they stretch out... at least more than the APC ps cus they didn't seem to stretch out as much as people said...

Mine are stretching out a bit, but don't force it. . . I blew a seam trying that method.

ceoceo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ Idk,,, washing them??? seriously they are clothes you clean them when dirty you wear them clean

ceoceo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
sure dude age that vomit with the jawnz for another half year

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
man are you seriously asking that question?!?!?! what the freak???????? :plain:

either spot wash that mess or just do what just about anyone else would do and put them in the wash.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

Guys, How do you clean off throw up on raw jeans? My friend thew up on them... It has dried on them too. wtfff

my 3 year old threw up on my brand new pair of raw jeans over dinner last sunday. I washed the area where the chunks fell with mild soap and water. color ran a bit and that area seems a tad darker than the rest of the trousers but what can you do?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads