Naked and famous denim

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Mauro, Feb 13, 2008.

1. sazon

sazon Senior member

Well, its hard to say now, as they are only 3 days old. Out of the box, they're not soft. But they do have an interesting texture thats kind of hard to explain.
    I'll try to keep this thread updated how they progress.

I'm off from work two weeks at the end of August and plan on wearing them every day. We'll see what transpires...

2. bluefields

bluefields Active Member

i think most say size down 2.

i had trouble buttoning for a while because of the stiffness alone

Last edited: Aug 7, 2011

3. jingerBRead

jingerBRead Well-Known Member

So do you wear them in the rain or anything?

Trying to find a pair that is water friendly unlike any indigo dyed pair. If an indigo pair gets wet they will bleed on anything they touch, chairs, couches, etc. Are the Black Power Stretch different?

4. jimmyfingers

jimmyfingers Senior member

Well I have the NFXBJ and NFXMomotaro waiting for me to pick up.

I had to sale the 31s in the BJ and I thought there was no way in hell I was going to find anymore of these especially after the time and trouble put in to finding the Big Johns. A friend of a friend of a friend works at the Co-op and she was able to find size 32 in the NF and founm.d a 33 in the Momotaro.

I decided to go ahead and get both and paid for them. Instead of having them shipped, I told her I would pick them up on Monday since it is a local store.

I got the NF Momos for the forum as they are not my size. I will be listing them when I get back from the store.

5. malcolm4819

malcolm4819 Senior member

Whats this I hear about NF X Momotaro 2?

6. highway

highway Senior member

I have a pair of MomoxNF in a 36 if anyone wants them before I send them back. I had to go the next size down, and those will be here tomorrow (hopefully). I was going to wait to have them both here in case both don't fit well.

7. ceoceo

ceoceo Senior member

momoxnf2 will be the same stuff in WG cut.

8. Ryan Connor

Ryan Connor Member

I seen the big johns at barneys outlet for $109 today. they had quite a few sizes too. Does anyone know how the LHTs will fit compared to the NFxBJs. Thank you

9. Ryan Connor

Ryan Connor Member

I seen a pic of the japan heritages that were worn for about 4 months and were faded pretty well I think it was on N&F.com or maybe blueowl but in the pics it looked like the faded to a tealish color. has anyone faded a pair of these yet and possibly have a pic of what theirs look like.

10. MartinLil

MartinLil Senior member

Psydelik, most here say size down one or two for WG's. I sized down one on my weird guy deep indigos and I wish that I would have gone true to size. I bought my BJxNF collabs true to size and like how they fit much better. The deep indigos will definitely stretch but after washing them for the first time yesterday, they shrunk back to their original size. That was in very cold water, too. I like the look of sizing down one but I also like being able to get my hands in my front pockets and actually being able to step over things, so TTS is what works best for me. It's different for everyone, though. I would recommend buying different sizes and keeping what fits you or taking the time to try them on in person.

11. highway

highway Senior member

Totally different for everyone, down 2 for me is snug in the upper block, TTS is literally a 38"+ waist that are falling off. Get whatever fits your top block and go from there. . .

12. xM.

xM. Senior member

so, guys what's the verdict, LHTs or Deep Indigos?

13. Dj5h1fT

Dj5h1fT Senior member

I'd go with the Left Hand Twills. Imo, they look more interesting.

14. Erenoth

Erenoth Senior member

+1

The selling factor of N&F for many is that they use unique fabrics. If you're looking for another pair of raws, you'd might as well get the LHT (even though this isn't entirely rare, either, but it's more unique than their staple deep-indigo).