Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Naked and famous denim

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Mauro, Feb 13, 2008.

1. philip13a

philip13a Active Member

I know that they were 19oz, i've seen many pairs of the first elephants, and it seems that most people say that they are closer to 17oz rather than 19. not saying that it makes them a bad pair of jeans because of that

Last edited: Aug 6, 2011

2. highway

highway Senior member

Does anyone know if/where the WG Organics are still available? I've checked everywhere I can online, but no one has them in a 34. . .

3. philip13a

philip13a Active Member

Last edited: Aug 6, 2011

4. commodorewheeler

commodorewheeler Senior member

To me they felt more like 19 oz., but I guess everyone has a different opinion on that.

5. Ryan Connor

Ryan Connor Member

hey guys I am new to this forum and N&F Jeans, I currently own a pair of WG Black Selv's in a 31. I am about 6 feet, 150 and i think about a 32 waist, atleast that is what I prefer to wear in shorts and non denim pants. The black selvs in a 31 fit very well for now I have worn them for about 40 hours total and they have stretched to where I can put them on w/o unbuttoning but I can also wear them w/o a belt(which is how I prefer my shorts). I was wondering how much more do you guys think the will stretch. My concern is that I could possibly go down one more size.

Also how does the sizing on WG japan heritages, and or left hand twills compare to the black selv WGs I have now. I am looking for a pair of indigos I am between Japan Heritage(these are #1 at the moment) Left hand twills, and Elephant 2's(these 2 are in the running for the price point). And do you guys know when they might be in stores or available in more online stores. I can only find them at revolve and ebay.

I appreciate all of the help guys.

*sorry my question mark on my keyboard is broken.

6. Timbaland

Timbaland Senior member

If the pants were tight to begin with I wouldn't size down again. If you want measurements for the left hand twill and japan heritage you can check out blue owls website.

7. ceoceo

ceoceo Senior member

^^ I learned today asking a question without a question mark results in a manly question.

8. highway

highway Senior member

40 days on a pair of pants should have them stretched all of the way. . .

elephant 2s should be out soon everywhere. . .

9. sazon

sazon Senior member

I finally figured out my correct size in Slim Guy. My first slim guy purchase must have been tagged wrong cuz when I went the same size in slim guy for the left hand twill, it was way too big.

I rec'd my slim guy LHT Thursday night and took Jay's (blue owl) advice and went with the 32. The waist wasn't crazy tight, but the hips and crotch were. Jay assured me that they would stretch.

As I sat at work Friday with a dull ball-ache pain for half the day, I was praying he was right.

As I walked through the mall Saturday and caught a few ladies checking out my ball clevage, I was praying he was right.

Wore the jeans Fri night and all day yesterday and they are indeed beginning to stretch in the right places.

Really dont know how to explain it, but the Left hand twills are just an awesome fabric. I'm really liking them.

10. ToledoStyle

ToledoStyle Senior member

Sazon would you say the LHT is softer than traditional RHT? I've read that its supposed to be but I've read mixed conflicting reports saying it might also be the fabric. I was curious and thinking about coping them as well to go along my other NF denim. My only complaint with NF is I'm not exactly fond of the long belt loops.

11. jingerBRead

jingerBRead Well-Known Member

Anyone have any info on the Black Power Stretch.

Do they bleed when wet?

12. Ryan Connor

Ryan Connor Member

thanks everyone, I think I will stick with the 31s in either LHTs or Japan Heritage. Does anyone know where I can pick either of those up in store. Somewhere in so cal.

Thanks again

13. wogbog

wogbog Senior member

I have a pair and I don't think they've bled on anything.

14. Psydelik

Psydelik Senior member

I'm not going to bother looking through the thread, so pardon my ignorance, but how in the hell should I size for the weird guy deep indigos? They're by far my favorite pair, I just have no idea how to size, because they're stiff as hell. Thanks for any help.

15. GSafternoon

GSafternoon Well-Known Member

Got a properly sized pair of WG Japan Heritages...got a bit of hipflare that needs to settle, other than that I'm pretty happy with em.

I got a sized 1 down pair of Japan Heritage weird guys (30) than my original attempt, a size 31. Theyre stil stiff and snug right now but I think they'll stretch out to be pretty perfect
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]